OWH: Bo Pelini insults A.D. Shawn Eichorst in expletive-filled rant during final meeting with players

zoogs

I love how he blames the Wisconsin game on negativity from outside the program. Sheer delusion.

My thoughts exactly. What happened in that Wisconsin game is the same thing that happened with entirely different players in the CCG against Wisconsin a couple years ago. The scheme sucks when it comes to stopping power runs and small misdirections and our players were not put in a position to succeed whatsoever.

I have no doubt that he felt a lot of pressure, but for a guy who preaches accountability, he seems to lack it with himself. What a terrible, toxic environment that he created... I'm very glad that we got Mike Riley, and he appears to embrace the very part of Husker football that Bo got upset with. All he needs to do is put a better product on the field, and I have absolute confidence that he is going to do that.

On to the next era, and I really hope Riley wins BIG this next year so we can forget about this entire sh#t storm all-together.

If it is true that he was given no objectives to meet in order to keep his job that is horrible leadership. I have sat through enough business classes to know that the first thing you should ask any employer is "How will I be evaluated." I get that he probably good have assumed Big 10 championship game, but still, there has to be specific things.

Three things:

1. Pelini clearly didn't have what it took to do this job. So, I applaud Eichorst's decision to fire him.

2. Says a lot about a man trying to tear down, and publicly humiliate a university/fan base that supported him and put MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in his pocket.

3. This place isn't a "b***h" Bo.... However, your actions suggest that you are one....

Not worried about the buyout. Nebraska can handle the money. In fact, it's probably better this way -- so we can all be reminded of what a colossal mistake letting this guy in was and how much it hurt.

Bo's actions speak for themselves and well, Bo can go be Bo elsewhere now, thank goodness.

Frankly, I'm not sure anyone other than a very veteran, experienced coach who oozes positivity could have been the next guy. This program needs so much healing. It is not in a better place now than it was in December of 2007.

• Fire 3

Bo basically burned the bridge with me with the FU fans tape. When he was kept for another year, I had the attitude of...."Fine...I'll support you but you better friggen win". He didn't. Now he's fired and we more and more see the true personality of Bo.

It's all about him. He does nothing wrong. He is king. Anyone that opposes him is the problem.

So, screw you Bo. Go off into la la land acting like a spoiled little child because that's basically how you have acted ever since you have been here. Sometimes that was behind the scenes and sometimes it was in public.

• Fire 2