OWH: Bo Pelini insults A.D. Shawn Eichorst in expletive-filled rant during final meeting with players

zoogs

We always knew it was going to be ugly when it ended for Pelini. He's certainly delivered.

I think it's clear that the relationship was toxic and has been for who knows how long... it was just a matter of time.

I certainly am not going to miss him now. This just strikes me as being immature and unprofessional.... it's no wonder our teams under his leadership rarely appeared to have any poise.... he never had any himself.

• Fire 2

Bo's blame list:

-Eichorst

-Perlman

-administrators

-media

-"a lot of former players"

-this talk show

-that talk show

Cliff notes:

-Eichorst didn't support him

-Agendas, agendas, agendas, politics!

-Administrators didn't want NU to beat Iowa

-Osborne forced out of AD role in 2012

-Never received guidelines for what he had to do to keep job in 2014

-Bo asked two BoR members to fire him this year

-This place is miserable and players should leave to be happy

Missing anything?

the f'n fans, you forgot them.

We always knew it was going to be ugly when it ended for Pelini. He's certainly delivered.

I think it's clear that the relationship was toxic and has been for who knows how long... it was just a matter of time.

I certainly am not going to miss him now. This just strikes me as being immature and unprofessional.... it's no wonder our teams under his leadership rarely appeared to have any poise.... he never had any himself.

I've been saying that for at least 3 years...

Most disappointing part about this is that most of the reason I supported him was that I thought he was genuinely a nice guy with a temper... Said some pretty unforgiving things.

Agreed. I want to think he's a good dude generally, I mean, we've seen good aspects of him, but, man...

No we haven't. We've seen a selfish narcissist a-hole willing to use anyone, including a sick kid to further his image.

• Fire 7

Most disappointing part about this is that most of the reason I supported him was that I thought he was genuinely a nice guy with a temper... Said some pretty unforgiving things.

Agreed. I want to think he's a good dude generally, I mean, we've seen good aspects of him, but, man...

No we haven't. We've seen a selfish narcissist a-hole willing to use anyone, including a sick kid to further his image.

Now, I was not planning on defending the man here, but, I would strongly hesitate before accusing him of that.

• Fire 7

You're a better and smarter man than this.

Bo's blame list:

-Eichorst

-Perlman

-administrators

-media

-"a lot of former players"

-this talk show

-that talk show

Cliff notes:

-Eichorst didn't support him

-Agendas, agendas, agendas, politics!

-Administrators didn't want NU to beat Iowa