OWH: Bo Pelini insults A.D. Shawn Eichorst in expletive-filled rant during final meeting with players

zoogs

What a child, they didn't tell me what I had to do in 2014 to keep my job, are f'ing serious? Your job is to win conference titles you baby if you would have done that once in the 7 years they generously gave you then you would still be here. What a crap coach and an even worse person glad he's gone. If after 7 years he still couldn't admit his own faults and win the big games he never will anywhere. Nebraska is better off without him. I wish that most of the players didn't buy into this butt hurt rant and give this new staff a chance.

That is sad that he felt that way about his relationship with the Administration. He obviously had a lot of pent up frustration about it, and we will never know the extent of it. I have always liked Bo Pelini, but for the program's sake, I hope it is Bo and only Bo that caused this tension. Judging by current/former players' comments regarding the Administration, it may not be. Whatever support Bo thought was lacking, I hope Riley doesn't eventually feel the same way.

I wish Pelini and his family the best, and I hope he learns from his mistakes and grows as a person and head coach.

In regards to the buyout, I doubt this affects it much, if at all.

• Fire 4

My question is what is Dick Chaterlain gonna write about now and was this really necessary to publish?

Oh, good. Some people are going to blame the messenger again like many did with the f*ck the fans rant.

The problem isn't the people airing Bo's bullsh!t. It's Bo. Always has been.

Wait... So now we need to decide if something is really necessary to publish. Yes, yes it was necessary. Not a lot of people know what goes on in the football program. After reading this I really can't help myself in saying that I am glad he is gone.

And to think this was the guy who was the coach of the Cornhuskers and for 7 years.

Our kids deserved a lot better. Nice parting message to send to your team Pelini. To blame others for your failures and to lash out at others whenever you feel like it.

I haven't been huge on the Mike Riley hire but at least Nebraska sent this a$$ hole packing.

• Fire 2

There's now a Deadspin transcript.

I'm currently reading over the part where Bo tells the players he has no confidence in what they're going to do at Nebraska going forward, and that Eichorst probably didn't have a plan.

Of course, that turned out not to be so true.

Sickening the parts with (crowd laughs) as Bo takes unrestrained potshots at the AD for the thrill of his audience, our players. Oh my freaking word.