JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Seeing that Oregon is consistently a Top 5-10 team and we are consistently a Top 40 team ... I think I'll bet on Oregon.

No offense intended.

they did just give up 42 to an FCS team and next year things could change.

Yea. Their defense is super young. No upperclassmen on the back end. They will lose 1 LB and a DE. That's it. Their offense will be the exact same next year as it is this year though. Break in a new QB while ALL WR and RB's will still be around as well as most of the OL.

Might be able to score 40 points but gotta stop Oregon from scoring 60. Oregon's D is putrid.

Seeing that Oregon is consistently a Top 5-10 team and we are consistently a Top 40 team ... I think I'll bet on Oregon.

No offense intended.

In a way Oregon is the modern day version of 80's Nebraska (unique high powered offense, that scores a lot of points, and puts up lot of rushing yards)

Shame. Future star in the making written all over him. It's hard to resist Oregon's calling, particularly as the only signal caller in the class. But I'm glad that Nebraska was one of the first to find him.

And I'm very glad we've still got another guy Nebraska was the first to find.

Shame. Future star in the making written all over him. It's hard to resist Oregon's calling, particularly as the only signal caller in the class. But I'm glad that Nebraska was one of the first to find him.

And I'm very glad we've still got another guy Nebraska was the first to find.

I believe Seth Green is still in the class? Maybe the plan is for TW to beat him out, like the younger kid at his high school did...

We can beat him twice if he starts as a true Fr. We have a great record against QBs who decommited from us

Probably a silly question but what is our record of getting a QB to recommit after decommitting?

If you count Solich talking Crouch into not quitting, I would say 1 for 1

Uh, I don't have that great of a memory but didn't both Gabberts and Freeman decommit from us? So that would be 1/4 off the top of my head. And I believe Osborne really wanted McNabb but I dunno if he committed.

Anyway, it doesn't matter how often it has happened. The sample size is tiny.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]