Simple Question (just Yes or No answers please)

But a Bo coached team would have never come back against Miami. They would have given up in the 2nd quarter.

Sigh.....

This false narrative gets real old, always ignoring the fact that many of the biggest comeback wins in school history were under the previous coach, including his last game as head coach.

• Fire 2

No! I was excited about the Riley hire. I still am. However, it is going to take more time than I had originally anticipated. It's a lot easier going to a team that just endured a losing season as a new head coach than going to a team that just won 9 games. Nobody likes to lose. When players lose the majority of their games, they are a lot more receptive to a new perspective from a new coach. This is how we get the feel good stories of Urban Meyer at Florida or Bob Stoops at OU. It's a tough situation to go to a team that won a majority of their games yet their old coach got fired. There's a lot more second guessing and a lot more turmoil when things are going well. This team this year is more than likely made up of players that fit into one of three categories: those who completely buy in, those who halfway buy in, and those who don't buy in at all. I have no idea how many players we have that fit into each of those categories.

If you could hit rewind right now, go back in time, and we re-sign Bo to a new 10 year contract versus firing him and hiring Riley...would you be ok with that?

My answer: YES

No.

Why? Because this place would still be a sh#t show. Just with more wins.