It's Official: Foster Farms Bowl: NU v UCLA, Dec. 26

So we do know that when they reference BIG#7 they aren't taking about the 7th team. It says on one of the websites it's the order they select from that conference.

I thought that was made clear earlier in the thread, that while we're 9th in the pecking order, we're #7 on account of MSU and tOSU going to the Playoff and BCS bowls? :dunno

I was hoping for an opponent we can actually beat. I don't trust that these coaches can actually come up with a game plan to beat UCLA. They have a very good QB and we have Turnover Tommy. That coupled with the fact that these coaches still believe that we have Aaron Rodgers and will air it out to the tune of 50 plays while keeping Jano, Ozigbo, and the rest of our running backs hidden and tucked away, I already see the outcome. Of course, I will be cheering on my huskers and will travel to support them knowing that these coaches are clowns that will never turn things around. However, it never hurts to hope for miracles.

Would be a nice way to end the season, if we can win it. Should have beat them at their house a few years ago. Took the family to that one. Watson thought that a 3rd and one, and a 4th and one should be a pass play instead of a Cross run. Sound familiar. Anyway good luck to the Big Red. Time to beat those guys again.

GBR!!!

Pretty sure Beck was the OC that season. Watson's last season at Nebraska was 2010.

So, looking at ESPN early predictions and it says

"Foster Farms Bowl: UCLA vs. Nebraska

(Dec. 26, 9:15 p.m., ESPN)

This game is a major mismatch for the second consecutive year, as Josh Rosen and the Bruins will dissect Nebraska's defense and send the Huskers to 5-8 in Mike Riley's first season. UCLA 45, Nebraska 24"

So, I am glad we get the bowl as we need to continue to get better. Really tough opponent and one we have played recently over the years. With a Pac-12 tie-in, I would have liked to have seen us match up against Arizona St., Arizona, or Cal to get a new Pac-12 team to go against since we have recently played Washington, UCLA, USC and will be playing Oregon soon. That being said we have to make the most of the situation and get ready for a game in which we will be a major dog. I live in SoCal so hear a lot about USC and UCLA. I have come to like USC's program more with the tradition and history. Mora was OK at first but I have come to not like the guy. I have friends that are big UCLA fans (I will say their fan base is usually pretty cool) but lately I have not liked the team led by Mora. Watch him on the sidelines...the guy is one of the worst in college football always cussing somebody out. Will be a contrast in coaches and hope Mr. Nice Guy wins this one!

So we beat a college playoff team and played right with another team that was a couple plays away from it..... But we are going to get blown out(for the first time this year) by UCLA.....hmmmm

• Fire 1

I will put money on that we won't get beat because of this again.

2012 UCLA 344 rushing yards

What if they get over that in passing yards?

That's possible but I think less likely now than it was at the beginning of the year. It will be an interesting thing to watch in the game.

I posted this simply because this is what I remembered from the two games we recently played against them. I still have flash backs of seeing those huge holes their RB was running through.

PS....a question just came to mind. Is Gerry required to sit out any of this game due to his penalty in the last game?