Injury Updates

Mavric

Did we ever get any further clarification on what exactly Westy's injury was? Are they just calling it a general back injury? Or did they ever specify it was indeed a kidney issue?

Was looking for the same thing, don't believe I've seen what the actual injury was besides back

Read something along the lines of muscular injury from the knee to the back. I am assuming it could be some type of deep bruise. If it is some type of strain i.e. grade 1-3, he might be out for a while if its grade 3...... Dr google says 3-12 weeks!

Did we ever get any further clarification on what exactly Westy's injury was? Are they just calling it a general back injury? Or did they ever specify it was indeed a kidney issue?

Was looking for the same thing, don't believe I've seen what the actual injury was besides back

Read something along the lines of muscular form the knee to the back. I am assuming it could be some type of deep bruise.

That's been my impression

I hope we don't have to burn any redshirts on the OL, but if we do I hope we do it this week. Need some game experience vs Purdue. Wouldn't want someone thrown in vs a crazy blitzing team up in Madison or a tough DL at Columbus

This a good point and one of the reasons I'm not crazy about no OLine rotation. You don't really know what you've got until a little game day action. Heaven forbid a Decker or Barnett or younger pup are worth their salt.

Also what is this punt returner thingie I see listed.