CB Quran Hafiz [Florida Atlantic - Signed LOI]

HuskermanMike

HuskerBoard Predictor  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We haven't backed off of him.

The accuser has came out and said that the sexual encounter with the recruit and the other guy were consensual. It was the later encounters that produced this horrible situation.

I don't want to take a recruit who bangs a random girl while on a visit to another university?

The accuser has came out and said that the sexual encounter with the recruit and the other guy were consensual. It was the later encounters that produced this horrible situation.

I don't want to take a recruit who bangs a random girl while on a visit to another university?

Are you actually serious with that? They're high school/college kids, one night stands are the norm now. The best athletes aren't all going to be religious men who will take women on elaborate dates and wait until marriage to have sex with them.

• Fire 2

lmfao. We don't want recruits that have sex?

Are you gay mate? It's okay to tell us.

Also the not wanting to take players who have had sex with girls before is a little too high and mighty for my liking.

How is it relevant whether he's gay or not?

Are you saying any straight guy who doesn't want a 3-some with 2 strangers (1 of them male) is gay?

I read the report this morning in full - recruit and victim names are stricken, but honestly it smells real bad. She "thinks" her initial threesome was consensual, and there is video of it but the entire situation is a cluster. Id be totally ok with walking away from this kid. At best it was as a real bad decision - and yes I know he is 18, and all of you will hit back with "what 18 year old wouldn't jump into a threesome" - but thats the question Id ask you. If you were on a recruiting trip, which is essentially an interview - do you hop into a 3 way? Would you really ever join ( if you are being honest and not trying to impress your HB biudies)?

I read the report this morning in full - recruit and victim names are stricken, but honestly it smells real bad. She "thinks" her initial threesome was consensual, and there is video of it but the entire situation is a cluster. Id be totally ok with walking away from this kid. At best it was as a real bad decision - and yes I know he is 18, and all of you will hit back with "what 18 year old wouldn't jump into a threesome" - but thats the question Id ask you. If you were on a recruiting trip, which is essentially an interview - do you hop into a 3 way? Would you really ever join ( if you are being honest and not trying to impress your HB biudies)?

That is pretty common on a recruiting trip. Not really the 3 way but hooking up with girls is. Part of the trip is a job interview, like when you are with the coaches and the team. The other part of the trip is hanging with your host player and experiencing a night of what it is like to be a college football player. Usually involves drinking and partying. Not always

Lets not talk like we know what happened that night. If she is telling the truth I hope all these kids pay for it. But we also have to be honest and it's not far fetched to say she did this and then felt embarrassed and called it rape. Her initial statement was that she 'maybe' wanted to with the first 2 and then didn't think she wanted to with the other 4. None of them should even be around these types of situations.

• Fire 1

Wow. Slightly saddened by the attitude a lot of you seem to have. But I guess that is true to the general approach to sexual assault/violence in today's society...

No, I'm not gay. No I'm not saying we shouldn't take kids who have sex lol. I'm saying we should take kids with high moral character - for me, that would involve knowing there is a time and place, and while you're being hosted by a university who is about to give you ~$80,000 you should probably behave appropriately. An official visit is like an interview - we've seen kids have their offers pulled because of extracurriculars they participated in while in town.

And that is before you have the question over whether or not it was consensual.

• Fire 5