The Republican Utopia

I know a lot of liberals were thrilled to watch The Lincoln Project conceive and fund those great takedown videos of Trump, but as they say, the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. If the LP wants to keep going all the way into a Third Party, at least it would be an honest choice.

Stephen Colbert's team did a good job of putting Rick Wilson in perspective:

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

I'm not sure that study included how much the Never Trumpers got into his head and kept him off message.  He spent the entire campaign whining and drumming up conspiracy theories but never talking about how he was going to help millions get through the current crisis.  They knew exactly what they were doing and it worked.

This was my perspective on LP.  Most people had their minds made up on Trump before they came along, however, LP did a good job of keeping Trump off balance off message and revealing more of who he is.   LP did not have to turn the entire electorate against Trump, Trump was doing a good job himself of turning off many voters. 

LP were practicing guerrilla  warfare while others were in the main battle front.

The Republicans are discovering that trump is willing to throw them under the bus.

It's too bad nothing in his entire history showed them that this was how his time would end.

Who could have seen this coming?

Don Bacon - the epitome of "day late and a dollar short."

• Plus1 1

31 minutes ago, knapplc said:

:blink:

as  i tried to read and understand that....the best i can come up with is that they are arguing that the constitution is unconstitutional and pence can throw out as many votes as he likes until  trump wins.

edit to add....the "t" is silent on gohmert