The Republican Utopia

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You know you are being clueless and trying to make 2+2=5.  Kanpp was referring to the CAMPAIGN trail when Trump said he loves the uneducated.  That happened well before any cartoon post by me so Knapp and I were clearly referencing the campaign trail comment.  Knapp made reference to Republicans hating the well educated.  I therefore asked him what educated means and refers to.  That had nothing to do with Jill then and still doesn’t now. 

stop clowning yourself with all the pretzel twists in order to try and make me look like I said something I didn’t say.   

You posted about Jill Biden in the political cartoon thread first, which is exactly what Ulty posted. Here's the sequence of posts just in case your memory needs refreshing:

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Wait, I didn’t bring up Jill Biden. 

1 hour ago, Ulty said:

You did. The whole "actual doctor" and education conversation came about when you posted that cartoon about Jill Biden.

Are you claiming amnesia? Or maybe that someone else is using your account?

• Plus1 1

Maybe the Republican Utopia is conveniently forgetting things that happened in the recent past or pretending that they didn't say things that are already on record. 

This is what will allow Republicans to go on the offensive for the next 4 years without even trying to acknowledge the past 4 years. Archy is just practicing.  

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

You posted about Jill Biden in the political cartoon thread first, which is exactly what Ulty posted. Here's the sequence of posts just in case your memory needs refreshing:

Are you claiming amnesia? Or maybe that someone else is using your account?

There is no point in talking with you anymore on this.  You have your false mind made up and are basically just being clownish.  

the person I responded to had a section of a response that I quoted and was referring to which had NO mention of Jill.  Beyond that believe what you want.  Make me no difference. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Ulty said:

Maybe the Republican Utopia is conveniently forgetting things that happened in the recent past or pretending that they didn't say things that are already on record. 

This is what will allow Republicans to go on the offensive for the next 4 years without even trying to acknowledge the past 4 years. Archy is just practicing.  

I guess.  Good projection though.  

• Plus1 1

On 12/18/2020 at 11:00 AM, Archy1221 said:

What makes someone “educated”?  Is the person with a graduate degree, six figure debt they can’t afford, can’t fix anything at home, can’t cook and can’t seem to figure out basic life skill issues any more “educated” than the person with trade  job out of HS, knows how to self repair home issues, has a balanced monthly budget, knows how to navigate through life, or the small business owner who owned a salon, restaurant, hvac company, lawn company, but never went to college?  

If you're not careful you'll soon discover communism comrade.