Who should we hire

2 minutes ago, alwayshusking said:

Let's wait until the appropriate time guys.  

The appropriate time is when you know it won't get better, and I'm sorry but we won't get better with this staff. They are what they are. 

USC fired a coach in October.

LSU fired a coach in September. 

2 minutes ago, alwayshusking said:

Weren't you begging for an 8th year of Pelini? GMAFB

I didn't think he hit his ceiling, and I haven't been proven wrong.

Riley took essentially the same team and went 5-7 with essentially the same schedule. Bo never lost fewer than 9 games. From what we've seen this season we are going to have another 5-7 season. 

I get Riley is nice and all, but he hasn't improved the program in any measurable way.

Similarly ranked recruiting classes, worse records, and still plenty of blowouts. But hey.... we can't fire him because... we'll... we can't. 

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, alwayshusking said:

He literally lost 4 games for 7 seasons straight but you haven't been proven wrong? Riley should be fired before 3 seasons despite inheriting half the talent. STFU uneducated NU fans. Let our coach have a shot just like a real Nebraska fan would like.

I must have imagined him in the FCS championship game last year while we were getting curb stomped by Tennessee. 

Have I been misremembering Riley's 7 loss season? Wait... is 7 less than 4? 

Oh ok. Cool. Yeah let's keep Riley forever then. 

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

LSU also had to settle for a turd as a replacement because of it.

Are you kidding?  Orgeron a turd?  I'd take him any day over Riley and twice on Saturdays.  Give me a break.  He's 6-2 playing SEC competition, Riley might have a 2-6 record if he were at LSU playing that level of competition.

• Plus1 1