** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Is Shatel really that far out of the insider group that he doesnt think or know that we are talking to Frost already. Wow

He probably knows we are.  But you can’t really just come out and say that we are without some sort of repercussion.  It’s best to write the article the way it is and let us peasants debate it.

• Plus1 3

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

How about we get an article title or a paragraph or 2 instead of just a link?  I don't want to waste my 5 articles.

They've got an unlimited digital access for 30 days for 99 cents offer going right now. Two of my buddies just signed up for it with everything that's going on.

25 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Is he considered credible?  Honest question, I don't know much about Tom Shatel.  

He's probably the most well-known sportswriter at the OWH.

As a side note, he acknowledges the Rittenberg comments in the article so he's aware 'Nebraska' reached out to UCF. This reads to me as more of a carefully worded article than an out of touch article.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Can anyone confirm if that private jet actually flew to orlando. I am sure someone could pin down at least if the MOOS is loose in orlando or roaming lincoln.

It seems like there are some people on this board that don’t have jobs.  Why can’t we put one of them in charge to tail the Moos?