** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I don’t believe a call like that would have happened.  I do believe that Frost/Oz calls have probably happened through the season.

FB Scoop is only as good as what their network tells them.  Sometimes it’s from agents/coaches/ADs trying to save face, other times these parties are looking for raises.

28 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

"Tom Osborne called Frost yesterday and told him it was time to come home "

I don't doubt they've spoken multiple times about this (probably with Frost asking his advice) but whoever wrote that doesn't know anything about TO.

The absurdity of that quote is truly remarkable.  This is the same coach that told Scott to stick it out at Stanford when he initially called asking to come back. TO may advise, he does not dictate

Edited by olddominionhusker
  • Plus1 2
47 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Word on the street is that Norvell was vetted by a few schools, and then eliminated from consideration due to something in his past. The rumor is that it has something to do with gambling, and is a major issue that no major school will want to have revealed down the line if he were to be hired.

Pretty pretty please let the details of this come out.  I love me some good ol fashioned gambling/degen stories!!

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

The absurdity of that quote is truly remarkable. 

I kind of like it, in a cheesy soap opera kind of way.

TO: Scott? *pause* It's time. *super long pause* Time for you to come home.

Scott: *Tear in his eye, fade to black*

That might be the weirdest thing I've ever typed in my life...

• Plus1 4