** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

That would be huge get. Help keep cali recruiting open 

i think frost will do well in cali due to Oregon days. Obviously he is building a rep in Florida 

I like recruiting outlook 

Honestly if he can keep a Florida pipeline somewhat open and Cali, it could be huge as far as getting some

better athletes. 

However, KJ sounds somewhat insane in his rambling monologue above

Vrzal grew up close to Wood river ss Scott was all american boy getting presd and named male athlete of yr....he snubbed TO, which still pisses these guys off when he came back.  Jealousy...they think he was smug....Vrzal did say SF checks all boxes as big time coach.  Hoskinson was on too, and he is HUGE SF spporter.  These guys will get over it.

2 minutes ago, HANC said:

Jealousy...they think he was smug....Vrzal did say SF checks all boxes as big time coach.  Hoskinson was on too, and he is HUGE SF spporter.  These guys will get over it.

I agree.  Not only will they get over it, I think they'll feel it's a lot like old times with one of "their own" leading the way.

7 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Honestly tho, does anyone else really want him?  Carries some baggage 

Absolutely - if he has his head on straight this time.  But, only he can decide to do that.  I honestly figured he was long gone, but would definitely welcome him back if he's willing to put the work in.  As i said in the thread dedicated to the topic, he wont be coming back to the country club he left, so it's imperative for him to really want to do this, and do it for the right reasons.

As of now there is no Frost in the forecast at UCF.  Nebraska has to use the excitement, the national exposure and the offensive hype around frost to wrap up some major recruits this cycle.  Not going to have long to do it but gotta take advantage of the hype around frost now.  Next season as a rebuilding and learning yr will be a rough one on the win loss record.  Tough to recruit at 6-6.  Scott is undefeated at nebraska as coach right now.  Lock up some studs!

8 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Absolutely - if he has his head on straight this time.  But, only he can decide to do that.  I honestly figured he was long gone, but would definitely welcome him back if he's willing to put the work in.  As i said in the thread dedicated to the topic, he wont be coming back to the country club he left, so it's imperative for him to really want to do this, and do it for the right reasons.

With the exception of our home grown guys (and maybe some of them might be included too) I think these current players are in for a little rude awakening.  

1 hour ago, olddominionhusker said:

My sons are 13 and 9. Neither have ever seen the Huskers play live. I haven’t seen them play live since they were at Virginia Tech during Bo’s time. 

I promised both both of them this week that if Coach Frost is hired we are all going to Lincoln for a game next fall!!

Awesome man.  I started taking my son 3 years ago and we go to opening game on Labor Day weekend. Its about an 8 hour drive.but he loves it. I highly recommend paying to stay at Embassy Suites as its super.convenient and they really cater to fans. The band also came through the atrium on the way to the game.

• Plus1 2
Just now, Scoft trost said:

As of now there is no Frost in the forecast at UCF.  Nebraska has to use the excitement, the national exposure and the offensive hype around frost to wrap up some major recruits this cycle.  Not going to have long to do it but gotta take advantage of the hype around frost now.  Next season as a rebuilding and learning yr will be a rough one on the win loss record.  Tough to recruit at 6-6.  Scott is undefeated at nebraska as coach right now.  Lock up some studs!

yikes