** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Are you guys really comparing how coaches look? If that's your criteria just promote Diaco. :cheers

I mean, Paul Chryst very clearly cuts his own hair with a pair of wal-mart clippers in front of his bathroom mirror and I am a-ok with that.

Edited by Excel
  • Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Have we talked about potential coaches when it comes to looks?

I would say Frost has the best trend there. He's like 10x more attractive now than he was when he was 20.

QQRFJFEUDFJZNKI.20070702171007.jpgos-ucf-scott-frost-gators-lsu-fsu-um-201

Older the berry, the sweetier the juice.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Excel said:

Are you guys really comparing how coaches look? If that's your criteria just promote Diaco. :cheers

I mean, Paul Chryst very clearly cuts his own hair with a pair of wal-mart clippers in front of his bathroom mirror and I am a-ok with that.

I don't find Diaco that attractive but it's probably more to do with the combo of personality and looks. He looks like he'd annoy the crap out of me.

And yes I'm really comparing how coaches look but I'm not seriously comparing how coaches look. It would, however, make the seasons more difficult for me if I had to look at Bielema or McElwain stroll the sidelines.

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, Keith.Wassung said:

Think about Florida for a second (and my wife and her brothers are Alums)

Steve Spurrier leaves there.....goes to SC

Urban Meyer leaves there....citing "health reasons".....goes to OSU
Jim McElwain coaches there this year this and is fired after citing death threats ( and a losing season)

Does that sound like a great place to coach? 

This should be discussed more. I think you're a little off with some of it but not by much. Spurrier wanted to try his hand at the NFL and Meyer left because he was losing control of his program and couldn't keep up with Saban but I think you're generally correct. The facilities there are lacking compared to the rest of the SEC and what you might expect UF to have. Fan expectations are uber high despite very little historic success outside of Spurrirer and Meyer. Competition is stiff with FSU, Miami and the entire SEC raiding the state. UF is a damn tough job, not as bad as Tennessee but still no cake walk. I think UF should target Mullen.