** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Hedley is accurate. Only way Frost doesnt come is if he chooses not too. Ball in his court. My wife is very close to a certain former HC and AD, and exact words from that camp yesterday was "hope we get our guy".

If Frost says no, I look for push for Mullen.  No inside info there, just gut

1 minute ago, 614Husker said:

12-1.  Plus he went directly to another mid major before and went back to his average ways before Michigan thought something different would happen.

I won't stop using career averages that are substantial b/c they tell a great story.  It should have prevented the last three years from ever happening.

Nick Saban averaged 5 losses at year at Michigan State DO NOT WANT.  Harbaugh averaged 5 losses at Stanford DO NOT WANT.  You Frost or bust people are unbearable right now. Is Frost our best option? Probably. Is he our only option? Absolutely not.

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, 614Husker said:

Name someone else on that board averaging less than 4 losses.  And nice try exploiting a small sample size.

First of all, average losses is a terrible metric.  By this logic, anyone not named Saban, Meyer, Dabo look bad.

Secondly, Fuente inherited a Memphis team that won 2, 1, and 2 games the 3 seasons before he was hired.  I’ll give him a pass his first 2 years there setting the culture (loss 8 and 9 games respectively).  But from year 3 on at Memphis is averaging 3.25 losses.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, HANC said:

Hedley is accurate. Only way Frost doesnt come is if he chooses not too. Ball in his court. My wife is very close to a certain former HC and AD, and exact words from that camp yesterday was "hope we get our guy".

If Frost says no, I look for push for Mullen.  No inside info there, just gut

That camp gave all parties a blessing as well. Scott is coming home. He is a calculated dude and we are going to give him more time than anyone else to right our ship. 

• Plus1 7

5 minutes ago, HerbieHancock said:

Slick Willie is putting up 69 points on a Saturday night. Florida’s going to head that way in my opinion. I’m on like level 6 of freaking out about getting Frost. I think it’s sealed, but man. 

I think Taggart is becoming a real option for Florida. Even heard rumors he reached out to Florida and that he is not happy in Oregon.

Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

That camp gave all parties a blessing as well. Scott is coming home. He is a calculated dude and we are going to give him more time than anyone else to right our ship. 

Can you please copy and paste this post and tag it at the top of each page in this thread?

• Plus1 1

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

Is this the scott frost thread? Or has it turned into not sure if we can get frost so who can I start to justify will be good instead thread? 

I seriously do not get why everyone keeps losing their crap every single day. I would be worried if other schools were not interested in trying to lure Scott away from coming home. That means we are after a coach in demand. We haven't had that in forever? 

• Plus1 9