** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

Of the names which have been seriously mentioned he is the one that excites me the least. Yes he had a couple of nice wins. Yes he’s young and appears to have his guys playing hard every week, but I don’t think his body of Work justifies a 9 mil buyout on top of all the current dead money we have. I would prefer Fuente or Sumlin over him for sure

Had me until you said Sumlin.

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Apples to Oranges. Is Scott Frost Brady Hoke because he also had a mid major team undeafted?

I suggest you fact check b/c Hoke never led an undefeated season at a mid major.  in fact in 8 seasons at mid major level, he averaged 6.25 losses per season.  Wonder why he never worked out...

1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

If we don’t get him I’m willing to bet it’s not because we wouldn’t match any offer. You have to accept that it may be out of our hands and there has to be a back up option. 

My point is the back up option is no better than randomly drawing from a hat of names.

1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

Meh, I take him for the recruiting angle. Dude does pretty well recruiting Texas. Not saying I love him, just don’t think Campbell is 9 mil better option. 

I think Campbell is pretty far down on our list considering what we are paying to former employees.

Sumlin just screams 7-5 or 8-4 consistently here.

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I know people say its the system Alvarez has instilled and seemingly demands his coaches to run, and people also say Wisconsin coaches don't do well once they leave Wisconsin, but I would take Chryst over Campbell. In fact, I wonder if Moos has looked into him.

Why in the blue hell would Chryst leave his alma mater that is going to  win the B1G and go to the College Football Playoff (theoretically) to come to a 4 win Nebraska?

Holy s#!t, man.

• Plus1 2