** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Redux said:

He may have been an offensive guy before being HC at LSU.  But anyone who has the talent he had and can't breal top 100 offensive production.....yeah turn that ID card in please.

On a serious note, who were his last couple DC's and what are they up to?

I think Pelini is at Youngstown State?

Just now, GamingGlen said:

What about the Sandhills, the Platte River flooding, either from rain or spring ice flow blockage.. 

Right.  Don’t forget the Kearney Archway, kool aid, the vise grip, and the two finger “wave” when you’re driving down a dirt road.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

That never really worked for me until my parents bought snowmobiles and we all got snowmobile suits.  Finally, my fingers weren't cold all the time and I could go outside again without shivering.   I was probably a sight walking across campus wearing that suit when I worked evenings at the Engineering Center's computer lab and I lived downtown at the time.  Ah, the good ole days.   Did I say I hate the cold?

My philosophy is this:  Human body is about 70% water.  Water freezes at 32 degrees fahrenheit.  So, anything below 32 degrees is life threatening.  Heh heh....

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Right.  Don’t forget the Kearney Archway, kool aid, the vise grip, and the two finger “wave” when you’re driving down a dirt road.

What nut job uses two fingers?  One index finger up from the hand on the wheel is all you need. 

• Plus1 4