** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

17 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sounds like someone might be walking it back a bit. Why do Jay and Damon even feel the need to discuss something that happened 20 years ago. I thought Jay was above all this, but maybe not. When you listen to Damon discuss the events of that evening with Scott and LP I get the feeling he blames Scott, that's just me. He seems to hold a grudge regarding the whole situation. Damon won't come out and say it but it seems that way. Jealousy is an ugly thing and I feel like these two might be struggling with that emotion. Let it go, move on! Frosty is coming home!

3 minutes ago, Horace said:

Sounds like someone might be walking it back a bit. Why do Jay and Damon even feel the need to discuss something that happened 20 years ago. I thought Jay was above all this, but maybe not. When you listen to Damon discuss the events of that evening with Scott and LP I get the feeling he blames Scott, that's just me. He seems to hold a grudge regarding the whole situation. Damon won't come out and say it but it seems that way. Jealousy is an ugly thing and I feel like these two might be struggling with that emotion. Let it go, move on! Frosty is coming home!

Yeah and if they think they are trying to temper expectations, we dont need them to rain on our parade. Husker nation has had s#!t for 16 years and we are excited about having an alum who is coach of the year and is coming to Nebraska. No one expects NC right away- we are not stupid. But we are excited we finally have a coach we ALL believe can get us there eventually. Also I dont believe it for a damn minute this attitude is not rooted from jealousy.