** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Latest on Brohm to TN:

Clay Travis‏Verified account
@ClayTravis
Follow Follow @ClayTravis
More
I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are.

If true, WTF are they doing down there?

It sounds like Clay Travis is just fanning flames of falsehood --- there are denials of this actually happening, but who knows for sure.

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

Just heard on ESPN Tallahassee radio that FSU agents spoke with frost to gauge his interest for the job and they found out "very quickly" that he is husker bound. 

I am not worried about other job openings at this point. If the story is true that he committed to come back to Nebraska, I cant see him going elsewhere. The only exception to my concern would be a change of heart to stay put. IMO 

But I suspect Moos has contingency plans in place. For the first time in a long while, I feel we are in good hands in our Athletic Department. +1 for the heads up.

Edited by TAKODA
Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Latest on Brohm to TN:

@ClayTravis
More
I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are.

Clay Travis is an idiot. 

I wonder if UT fans would have reacted differently to Schiano if they knew how pathetic the program would look 3 days later.

1 minute ago, Dilly Dilly said:

It sounds like Clay Travis is just fanning flames of falsehood --- there are denials of this actually happening, but who knows for sure.

3 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Latest on Brohm to TN:

@ClayTravis
More

Sounds like a Perlman Eichorst type situation where who knows who is running that program. Thats not even counting the boosters and the average fan.