***Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I always thought let Riley go out in "retirement", you know the feel good way to go out, but given his complete non emotion "oh shucks, let me just chew my gum" body language on the sidelines when we are losing and the Nebraska football program is literally drowning in his hands, I say screw it, fire him and let it be known this type of performance is completely unacceptable.

Agreed. It’d be nice if our program had some sort of pulse, or cajones. 

Damn....just damn!!! Its simple.....blocking and tackling. We cant do either!! Its not hard. Technique terrible. Please lord let us get someone....anybody....who can right this ship. Best fans, facilities.....ever! Nope, cant win. Why? We got andy griffith on the sidelines. Damn that!

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I always thought let Riley go out in "retirement", you know the feel good way to go out, but given his complete non emotion "oh shucks, let me just chew my gum" body language on the sidelines when we are losing and the Nebraska football program is literally drowning in his hands, I say screw it, fire him and let it be known this type of performance is completely unacceptable.

Who are you going to be the interim coach? Langsdorf? Mr. throw the fade instead of working the clock in regulation? or Fiasco-Mr Rush 3? there is not a good choice. 

1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

MIke bumbling at the podium.  

The screen was called because cause they had recently “hit a couple”.  Where the f#*k was I when these were hit.

then followed up by saying it probably was a bad call.  Way to stick to your guns and ride the horse you picked

We haven't hit a screen in 2.5 f@@@$ ng years....