Duval's conditioning starts Monday. UCF players share.

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Well, they haven't played a game yet, but everyone speaking for the program right now sounds smart. It's nice to have people who not only understand the obvious stuff us fans understand (something our previous staff seemed to lack at times) but they also sound like/are experts. It shouldn't have been too much to ask before...

11 hours ago, brophog said:

This is the first time in over 15 years that we sit on the precipice of a season and we can come to a site like this and no one is fighting. Everyone is on the same team. So, yeah, I'm drinking that up.  I don't know what to expect because I've never seen a transition this smooth. That's exciting to me.

All aboard the hype train! Dissenters will be banned!

I kid, I kid...

• Plus1 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2018 at 5:02 PM, TopNDoorsOff said:

It will be intriguing to see what Tyjon can do at 200 lbs.

Don't know if it was the added muscle weight, but he did not look too quick or speedy.  Maybe first game jitters, maybe the extra weight/muscle.  Or maybe it had something to do with running horizontal on punts and motion bubble plays.  :dunno

25 minutes ago, admo said:

Don't know if it was the added muscle weight, but he did not look too quick or speedy.  Maybe first game jitters, maybe the extra weight/muscle.  Or maybe it had something to do with running horizontal on punts and motion bubble plays.  :dunno

Honestly he has never looked that fast to me.