DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Frost is recruiting the right way for what Nebraska needs. We offer a ton of kids, see who is actually interested, trim it down, then make your hot board on who you want. Position matters, and so does overall ranking. Be honest to them and the stars will align. The reason this matters is because when you offer a lot of kids, there is still a hierachy of who you want. Lets say you can only takes 1 more RB in the class, you have to be honest to that kid and tell them they cannot commit unless that other kid doesn't want in. That's the nature of the biz

12 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

Fong reiterated this morning that he's hearing good things for N and it could be over soon. 

I'm hearing announcement this weekend and sounds like Nebraska is in good shape. 

Edit: For the wise guy down below,  I already gave my source in a prior post.  Got an update today. 

• Plus1 2

247 has him as a 4 star, Rivals a high 3 star. Espn doesnt appear to even have him rated. If they would rate him I assume he could be a composite 4 star? I suppose that would depend how they rate him. The composite really needs to find a better 3rd rating system.

I have a feeling this kid will bring that Jason Peter energy to the defense.

Could be an especially sweet get:

One of the top prep heavyweight wrestlers in the country, Hutmacher is also a highly coveted defensive lineman who has narrowed his selections down to Wisconsin, Oregon and Nebraska. The two Big Ten schools are seemingly the favorites to land the Chamberlain, South Dakota native. Hutmacher might be the most crucial recruit left for Wisconsin.

Source: https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2019/6/28/18932542/wisconsin-badgers-football-recruiting-2020-class-trey-wedig-kevontre-bradford-kaden-johnson-max-lofy

YxjpLER.png3LeH9ML.png

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, theknife said:

He's going to bring crack?

LOL!  I know you're joking..... Honestly I believe Husker93-97 is right. This kid will bring it. I go hunting /fishing up there every year. The kids up there are pretty solid. Strong work ethic and they bring their lunch pale to work. I think he will bring a sold foundation to the 2020 class.

1 hour ago, Norhusker said:

LOL!  I know you're joking..... Honestly I believe Husker93-97 is right. This kid will bring it. I go hunting /fishing up there every year. The kids up there are pretty solid. Strong work ethic and they bring their lunch pale to work. I think he will bring a sold foundation to the 2020 class.

A real coach on the field.

1 hour ago, GSG said:

Something is wrong with my brain because every time I see his name I just see

NUTMASHER

Me too, but it just makes me thing something is right with my brain.

• Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to DT Nash Hutmacher