Possible Sunday reschedule

This is f#&%ing bulls#!t 

i drove from Denver, met people, waited 2 hours in the stadium. 

Drove an hour back past York then turned around and decided to sleep in my suv in YORK with my son and go to the game. 

Now it’s canceled??  I’m so f’ing pissed. 

They never made an announcement in the stadium while we were there and they never made an announcement on the radio until at least 3 hours after it was delayed. They totally f#&%ed people tonight. 

• Plus1 7

1 minute ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

It might cost us bowl eligibility.   We might want to do a FSU move and try to schedule South Dakota State or another team late in the season.

Maybe we could find someone who can play during our bye week, or the week of the conference championship if we're not in it and it's allowed. (It might not be allowed by the B1G).

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's not nearly a good enough reason. They remember there's such a thing as Thursday and Friday games, right?

• Plus1 6

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Maybe we could find someone who can play during our bye week, or the week of the conference championship if we're not in it and it's allowed. (It might not be allowed by the B1G).

That's not nearly a good enough reason. They remember there's such a thing as Thursday and Friday games, right?

Agreed. I would be really disappointed if that was why. A waste of alot of money. But maybe Frost really feels like we can do something this season and doesn't want to jepordize it? I don't know.