The Angry Violent Right

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Quite frankly, I don’t care what you want to believe.  You have narrative you want to move forward about me, facts be damned, and don’t actually talk about what words is out into a comment.  You are irrational and makes no sense to further a discussion with you when all you do is twist what I say to make yourself feel better.  

Multiple pieces led to the events of yesterday. The biggest piece of the pie is grown adults choosing to be lawless idiots.  Trump tweeting. And saying dangerous rhetoric when tensions are already stoked also plays a big role into it.  He clearly should have de-escalated in his speech at the rally.  Trump should have thanked his supporters yesterday for their support, Told them their support for Republican priorities is commendable, and then told them to go home and use that passion to work on getting more Republicans elected the next cycle.  Nothing more.  
The media also plays a role when people are told it’s ok to violently protest/riot.  

I believe you are purposely twisting and contouring my thought to make them what they aren’t on purpose like you always have.  

You do it to yourself when you decide to make it about 'the media' and barely acknowledge the main cause of this issue is a seditious president. It took you this long to give Trump the credit he deserves in this situation. So I have no sympathy for you. I am not twisting your words, I'm pointing out what you choose to focus on says alot about you, which it does. You can deny that fact all you wish but I'm not the only one apparently twisting your words, so maybe I'm not the problem here. 

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

It would be nice for them to strongly condone the rioters and Trumps actions/inactions.  

Yes it would be.  but, so far silence.  I have the feeling they are huddled together not knowing WTF to do.

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I asked if you were guaranteeing that zero members of Anifa were.

Proving a negative really isn't an appropriate question.

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Did I claim Antifa was there?   Again stop narrating and start reading the actual words.   Shouldn’t be so hard for you, but for some reason it seems to be.  

I asked if you were guaranteeing that zero members of Anifa were.  Sounds like a pretty different version than your take. No?  

Lmao ok buddy. If that isn't implying that antifa is there doing the same thing then I don't know what is. This is what im talking about. You bring antifa up when realistically there is zero reason to and then when called out on it, im twisting your words. Classic victim complex. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

You do it to yourself when you decide to make it about 'the media' and barely acknowledge the main cause of this issue

Wrong but thank you for your continued effort to show how disingenuous and disillusioned you are when it comes to myself.  

while the effort and energy expounded is misplaced, it’s admirable that you try very hard to troll. 

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Provide some evidence antifa was there inciting violence instead of just throwing out baseless claims to 'both sides' this situation. We have actual proof right wingers incited violence at protests this summer, something I'm positive you don't have. 

Did that proof exist the day after the riot, or was it discovered at a later date and time?

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This tweet reminded me about the media coverage last summer.  Hopefully asshats like Coumo will choose their words more wisely when his side riots again causing mass destruction.  His and other prominent media folks words giving acceptance to violent protests last summer also play into what happened yesterday just like Trump’s stupid tweets and actions played into it.   

If im not mistaken this is where your commentary starts. Sounds to me like you are blaming the media first and foremost. Very little blame for Trump. These are your own words, not sure how im supposed to take that or how im twisting it. Please correct me. 

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Wrong but thank you for your continued effort to show how disingenuous and disillusioned you are when it comes to myself.  

while the effort and energy expounded is misplaced, it’s admirable that you try very hard to troll. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Nebfanatic said:

If im not mistaken this is where your commentary starts. Sounds to me like you are blaming the media first and foremost. Very little blame for Trump. These are your own words, not sure how im supposed to take that or how im twisting it. Please correct me. 

I’m pretty sure you are mistaken because I posted multiple times yesterday and this morning condemning Trump and the people who were there.  Facts First right!  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m pretty sure you are mistaken because I posted multiple times yesterday and this morning condemning Trump and the people who were there.  Facts First right!  

Which thread? Not this one, I checked. That post was your first on the issue in this thread. Thats what I have seen from you today. 

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

@Archy1221 I want to give you credit for speaking out against Trump. I do genuinely think you're a smart guy, and you handle yourself relatively well on this board. 

It's frustrating that many on the right are incapable of even doing that much. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

As much as it pains me to say it :). @Archy1221 has been pretty short, aggressive, and to the point when it comes to condemning yesterdays actions. Perhaps instead of criticizing him for his past support we can appreciate that he finally sees the light, when it comes to Trump. - Took him long enough, but he got there. 

• Plus1 3