The Angry Violent Right

15 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You do know that yesterday's protestors broke into the U.S. Capitol based on the 100% false provocations of the sitting President to fuel his illegal and un-Constitutional delusions, right?  And that yesterdays protestors met a very different resistance from law enforcement than last summer's protestors, right?

It's stunning but predictable that defenders of this human s#!t-stain want to blame yesterday on BLM, Antifa, and the mainstream media. 

In fairness, if Trump refuses to leave the White House, I will happily join the un-polite and non-peaceful horde that drags him out. 

You do know that you have absolutely zero clue what you are taking about when you say I support what Trump has been doing.   And that I never blamed BLM, Antifa for yesterday.   Of course you know all that but you have narrative about me that you want to promote and get off your chest while clowning yourself. 

Yesterdays rioters (the ones that stormed the capital were not protestors anymore) should have been met with more force to stop the violence immediately.   That said, you do realize the BLM riots lasted more than just one day and much of what happened on the first day didn’t encounter much resistance from police until hours later and days later.  Business were left to be destroyed.  Homes had windows vandalized.  I can post the pictures of you need reminders.  

So stop the BS saying one type of riot is ok and the other is terrible.   They are both terrible, both suck for America, and both should have been met with immediate resistance once laws were being broke.  

and yes, the media is to hold some blame here when they tell the entire country that protests are not supposed to be peaceful.  Trump holds plenty of blame, and guess what.  The fricken idiots who actually did riot hold most of the blame.   

• Plus1 2

Interesting take - Pence being set up as the fall guy by Trump.    I do like the last sentence.  It appears Pence and family are ready to move on.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pressured-pence-to-engineer-a-coup-then-put-the-vp-in-danger-source-says/ar-BB1cyQ1D?ocid=ientp

"The message was pretty clear," the source said.

The events Wednesday have left some aides to the vice president feeling Pence was betrayed by Trump as well as White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and the President's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

"Rudy, Meadows and their teams have been trying to set up the vice president to take the fall as opposed to admitting they laid out false hope in all of this," the source said.

"Trump just can't admit defeat and wants a scapegoat," the source added.

On Thursday, Charlotte Pence Bond, the vice president's daughter who had been at the US Capitol with him, tweeted her congratulations to President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You do know that you have absolutely zero clue what you are taking about when you say I support what Trump has been doing.   And that I never blamed BLM, Antifa for yesterday.   Of course you know all that but you have narrative about me that you want to promote and get off your chest while clowning yourself. 

Yesterdays rioters (the ones that stormed the capital were not protestors anymore) should have been met with more force to stop the violence immediately.   That said, you do realize the BLM riots lasted more than just one day and much of what happened on the first day didn’t encounter much resistance from police until hours later and days later.  Business were left to be destroyed.  Homes had windows vandalized.  I can post the pictures of you need reminders.  

So stop the BS saying one type of riot is ok and the other is terrible.   They are both terrible, both suck for America, and both should have been met with immediate resistance once laws were being broke.  

and yes, the media is to hold some blame here when they tell the entire country that protests are not supposed to be peaceful.  Trump holds plenty of blame, and guess what.  The fricken idiots who actually did riot hold most of the blame.   

Chris Cuomo saying protests aren't supposed to be peaceful isn't causing this. If you think it is, you give 'the media' way too much credit. Let's post pictures of destroyed businesses and then videos of bugaloo boys and counter protesters causing much of the destruction. If you wanna go there we can.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You are indeed a more measured, reasonable and informed poster than many Trump apologists who've come before you. And yeah, while I notice you are willing to criticize the President on occasion, the bulk of your arguments deflect and rationalize where Trump has led the country.

And yeah, I'm pissed and you just happen to be here. Hat's off for the courage to show up today. Seriously.

But if you're main takeaway from yesterday is that the BLM riots were just as bad, you go back to square one. There are two sides to this story but they are not equal. Civil rights injustices are disturbingly real. Claims that the U.S. election was wildly fraudulent are entirely false. In the latter case, it's incitement by the sitting President for armed supporters to stage the coup he can't launch by any legal means. 

Any mention of BLM, or the Antifa s#!t that the rightwing and Fox has latched onto, is deflection from the horrible human being you've helped enable for years.  

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Speaking of sickness  - Drudge has this headline under a picture of Trump  

I suspect historians will be looking at this situation in a similar way they looked into Woodrow Wilson's illness (physical) that basically

made his wife the de facto president (everything and everyone had to go through her as they kept Wilson's illness a secret- kind of secret that is).  I believe the

Wilson situation went on for about a year give or take a month or two if I remember correctly. 

Members of trump's staff are jumping ship after yesterday.   They have not concluded what many of us knew a long time ago - he is bat crazy. :blink:

Trump is also banning some people from the WH as noted below. 

CERTIFIABLE!
logo9.gif

https://www.axios.com/trump-white-house-pence-chief-aides-676367a1-8110-4e53-9347-c3b09b578b45.html

•  

Not sure if this has been mentioned here but yesterday on the news or a tweet or somewhere I saw that WH counsel was advising everyone in Trump’s immediate orbit to avoid him at all costs to prevent possibly being implicated or entangled in his treasonous acts. Makes sense and seems like sound legal advise to me :dunno

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

This tweet reminded me about the media coverage last summer.  Hopefully asshats like Coumo will choose their words more wisely when his side riots again causing mass destruction.  His and other prominent media folks words giving acceptance to violent protests last summer also play into what happened yesterday just like Trump’s stupid tweets and actions played into it.   

Id imagine you agree with the statement, that the anger and frustration of 400 years of people being discriminated against, marginalized, and worse, does not equate to two months of 'my guy didn't win.' I'm not for violence of any form, but context is important.

Furthermore as posted on this board, some of the vandals from the summer protests weren't BLM or Antifa, but right-wingers. And it's unfortunate that fact gets lost.

• Plus1 3
10 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Chris Cuomo saying protests aren't supposed to be peaceful isn't causing this. If you think it is, you give 'the media' way too much credit. Let's post pictures of destroyed businesses and then videos of bugaloo boys and counter protesters causing much of the destruction. If you wanna go there we can.

I said their rhetoric played into this also.  I never said it was the root cause.  Clearly, over many posts, I have made my feelings known but yet another poster trying to create a false narrative of what I say.  

Chris Coumo AND many others on liberal networks are most definitely a SMALL cause of this.  When they espouse all summer that it’s ok to riot (remember we are not talking about the peaceful protestors who did not loot and destroy but wanted their grievances heard) what the hell do you think unstable idiots on the other side are gonna think when they feel aggrieved?   I honestly can’t believe you are defending the rhetoric Coumo, Lemon, Maddow, Reid and others went with this summer.   

make a thread to post violence from the summer I will be happy to “go there with you”. 

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I said their rhetoric played into this also.  I never said it was the root cause.  Clearly, over many posts, I have made my feelings known but yet another poster trying to create a false narrative of what I say.  

Chris Coumo AND many others on liberal networks are most definitely a SMALL cause of this.  When they espouse all summer that it’s ok to riot (remember we are not talking about the peaceful protestors who did not loot and destroy but wanted their grievances heard) what the hell do you think unstable idiots on the other side are gonna think when they feel aggrieved?   I honestly can’t believe you are defending the rhetoric Coumo, Lemon, Maddow, Reid and others went with this summer.   

make a thread to post violence from the summer I will be happy to “go there with you”. 

I honestly can't believe you want to make this about that when its clearly about Trump and his rhetoric first and foremost. Again, if you think Chris Cuomos  comments have contributed to this and thats what you want to focus on you are more than missing the forest for the trees and frankly I believe you are doing it on purpose despite the front you have put on recently. 

• Plus1 1