*** Official South Alabama Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, MichiganDad3 said:

But AM is off today. The last throw was terrible, and earlier he had Noa for an east TD but waited too long to throw it.

He looks like he regressed from last season. I know it's one game, but he lloked much better against CU last year.  The only thing I can think is he's more concerned catching the snaps than the play. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

This looks like a Bo team, I don't know. So much Jekyll and Hyde. Flat attitudes. Maybe it's the early game. Frost looks pissed. Few bright spots. Need the entire team pulling in one direction.

I'll probably catch some flak for this but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Luke McCaffrey for one series in the 2nd half. Give Martinez some perspective. He's missing practice throws at this point, throwing flat footed, off his back foot, not squaring his shoulders, very indecisive running it.

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

Our offense can't get in a mojo if we can't run the ball, and we can't run the ball if we can't block. Martinez is out of rhythm and the pass pro on many plays isn't helping

The OL looks like garbage, and it starts at center. High snaps are taking Martinez out of his rhythm, and running for his life doesn’t help the run or pass game. 

We’ve regressed on the OL so far. If it isn’t fixed, forget about a bowl game.

• Plus1 1