The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Again, America lags behind other nations.

They get sports. We won't because people are too proud or too stupid to wear a mask.

Somewhere between proud and stupid is angry defiance and personal exceptionalism. This video helps explain why So Cal is responsible for 80% of COVID cases & deaths in California:

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Sadly, knapplc seems to enter every thread and convo with his mask fetish.

At this point it's just bizarre that people react this way. Wear a mask if you want football.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0714-americans-to-wear-masks.html

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

FYI, there are 56,000,000,000 abortions worldwide every year.  Would all these babies be living if everyone just used a condom?

:blink:

• Plus1 3
26 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

There are plenty of other areas where the American public might be "too proud or stupid."  Sadly, knapplc seems to enter every thread and convo with his mask fetish.

There are solutions and doctors have been undergoing great censorship as they try to serve Covid patients  ... something that is mind boggling.  So, I won't pin losing football to the reality that some folks don't wear masks.

FYI, there are 56,000,000,000 abortions worldwide every year.  Would all these babies be living if everyone just used a condom?

Yes indeed there are many other areas where Americans are too proud or stupid. Thanks for providing proof of your assertion.

The really sad thing is there are people like you who fail to see the correlation between wearing masks and the chances for football being played.

Cherry on top- a Breitbart link and a terrible attempt at an analogy. Home runs baby, home runs.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, knapplc said:

At this point it's just bizarre that people react this way. Wear a mask if you want football.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0714-americans-to-wear-masks.html

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is crazy to me how a minor inconvenience for some has created hills that certain individuals will die defending. It really isn't hard to wear a mask. My kids, one being a 5 year old, wear their masks and they don't complain about it. 

• Plus1 5

1 minute ago, jaws said:

It is crazy to me how a minor inconvenience for some has created hills that certain individuals will die defending. It really isn't hard to wear a mask. My kids, one being a 5 year old, wear their masks and they don't complain about it. 

That's the whole problem maaaan, they are controlling us maaan! :smokin:cowbell:

9 minutes ago, jaws said:

grats...you have a 5 year old that is more responsible than a significant portion of americans

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

FYI, there are 56,000,000,000 abortions worldwide every year.  Would all these babies be living if everyone just used a condom?

that's incredible.  what is that...about 4 abortions a month for every woman of child bearing age in the world?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, jaws said:

And they look sharp. It's a win/win.

40 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

That's the whole problem maaaan, they are controlling us maaan! :smokin:cowbell:

They are also listening to all of our phone calls and tracking us....wait, that might actually be true. If people were that worried about the government, they better not have a cell phone or any other connected electronic device. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

There are plenty of other areas where the American public might be "too proud or stupid."  Sadly, knapplc seems to enter every thread and convo with his mask fetish.

There are solutions and doctors have been undergoing great censorship as they try to serve Covid patients  ... something that is mind boggling.  So, I won't pin losing football to the reality that some folks don't wear masks.

No the babies wouldn’t be living.  But that number of abortions would surely drop like a rock!

Were you being serious???

19 minutes ago, jaws said:

They are also listening to all of our phone calls and tracking us....wait, that might actually be true. If people were that worried about the government, they better not have a cell phone or any other connected electronic device. 

I always have to ask people what's the end game for the evil mask plot. You get some pretty kooky answers lol 

1 hour ago, jaws said:

It's just wild. My finance wears a mask for 12.5 hours a day at the hospital. I've worn one working out. I wear one when I visit suppliers for work, and going into our offices now. I've worn them in a plant for a few hours when it's 90 degrees outside and no A/C inside with hot a$$ plastic injection molding going on. You get sweaty and safety glasses fog up, but is it really that bad? No! It's better than not being able to breathe for weeks. Just wear the damn mask!

I'll admit I've lowered them to be heard in the plant, but I just make sure I keep my distance when I talk. This isn't a hard concept to follow and understand.