The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

No problem. I feel the same way and I think we all just need to take a break at times. I hate that Im starting to lose my humanity over this. Obviously, I dont want people to die, I just want them to see reason and get vaccinated so we can all move on from covid and debate the important things like education and healthcare. 

This I can get behind. 

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/nearly-5600-hillsborough-co-students-in-quarantine-emergency-school-board-meeting-called-for-wednesday/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

"As of 7 a.m., Monday, 5,599 students and 316 employees in Hillsborough County Public Schools are in isolation or quarantine.

The Hillsborough County School Board will hold an emergency meeting on Wednesday at 1 p.m. to discuss the latest impacts and the best way to mitigate the spread of the virus, “up to and including mandatory face coverings for all students and staff,” a notice from the district said."

Well done Ronnie. 

9 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

This is actually about bad timing and combination of 3 or 4 different things. ICU staffing; RSV cases; unvaccinated folks and Delta variant.

What did I miss? I believe the tweet referenced a Covid surge. And 4 of the 5 things you listed are definitely Covid related and the 5th, RSV, very well could be.  Trying to figure out why you would throw shade at this tweet?

Part of our current problem is people casting aspersions and doubting what Covid is capable of. So what was the intent?

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

What did I miss? I believe the tweet referenced a Covid surge. And 4 of the 5 things you listed are definitely Covid related and the 5th, RSV, very well could be.  Trying to figure out why you would throw shade at this tweet?

Part of our current problem is people casting aspersions and doubting what Covid is capable of. So what was the intent?

No shade. I pointed out the headline didn't tell the whole story.