The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

40 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It definitely could be nonsense.  But more and more evidence is suggesting the timeline to be much earlier than we were originally told 

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/spending-on-pcr-tests-in-china-soared-months-before-covid-19-revealed-20211005-p58x89.html

Could very well be. There was nothing coherent in the tweet that I could detect, so I disregarded it. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Could very well be. There was nothing coherent in the tweet that I could detect, so I disregarded it. 

This same guy reported on the PCR/China test thing six months ago that’s just now getting mainstream.  Not sure who he is, but he has been ahead of the info game earlier than most.  Just wonder if he is correct about how early China knew and hid this.

Given what we already know about China and what we probably know, how can companies and the US government justify supply chain still being so tied to China without an exit ramp to them.  If one good thing can come from this who disaster, it’s that we move all of our manufacturing from Far East to Central America or even parts of Africa that have the resources.  

• Plus1 1
53 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This same guy reported on the PCR/China test thing six months ago that’s just now getting mainstream.  Not sure who he is, but he has been ahead of the info game earlier than most.  Just wonder if he is correct about how early China knew and hid this.

Given what we already know about China and what we probably know, how can companies and the US government justify supply chain still being so tied to China without an exit ramp to them.  If one good thing can come from this who disaster, it’s that we move all of our manufacturing from Far East to Central America or even parts of Africa that have the resources.  

I think we're seeing a lot of this already. Recent Congressional action to support a local supply chain on semiconductors is a result of this realization and was extremely bipartisan. 

I think there's going to be a bigger push to develop things like solar panels, battery storage, etc. all supplied locally for similar reasons.

• Plus1 1

Only wearing a mask because of a republican tracker. Not surprising that their is another hypocrite politician, but what the heck is a tracker? Do people get paid to follow politicians looking for gaffes? That sounds like stalking.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1