2020 Presidential Debates Round 1 - Game Thread

admo

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh they absolutely would have.  Trump did exactly what you should do if you're debating a dementia patient.

Biden has enough trouble as it is keeping his train of though when speaking by himself, reading off a teleprompter. 

It’s comical that you think Biden was the one to struggle in the debate last night. You got nothing for the guy that has no plan other than insulting people and failing to denounce racists?

Trump is imploding before our eyes and you’re comment is some regurgitated comment about dementia. Nice.

• Plus1 3

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh they absolutely would have.  Trump did exactly what you should do if you're debating a dementia patient.

Biden has enough trouble as it is keeping his train of though when speaking by himself, reading off a teleprompter. 

Please don't spout this nonsense. Or I'ma have to go dig up the wall of text I slapped together that proves why it's nonsense.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is such  worn out tired Trump talking point that only shows how desperate the person saying it is.

Personally dismiss it all you want, but @The Dude is not wrong.  There is a reason why Biden's camp is running everything for him.  Why not talk about it?  In a year or so Biden will be 80. The Dude is just addressing the elephant in the room.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, admo said:

Personally dismiss it all you want, but @The Dude is not wrong.  There is a reason why Biden's camp is running everything for him.  Why not talk about it?  In a year or so Biden will be 80. The Dude is just addressing the elephant in the room.

@The Dude is wrong, as are you. Biden sounded smarter last night than Trump did in his 40s. That doesn't mean he sounds as sharp as he did 12 years ago but he was head and shoulders above the toddler he was debating.

Neither of them is as smart as I am, but I digress.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, admo said:

What a load of bill s#!t. You’re supporting a piece of s#!t that nobody can control and I can show you just as bad of speaking gaffs with him. 

it’s a made up piece of bs. 

• Plus1 1

Sure, let's ignore character, lawbreaking, cheating, siding with despots, misogyny, sexual assaults, ethics, racism, narcissism and only having the ability to stupidly repeat extremely simple adjectives (like big, really big, the biggest this world has ever seen) and rather focus on a very slightly diminished ability to publicly speak due to age.

Do some of you realize how batsh#t crazy that really is? Almost half this country deserves the sh#tsandwich they voted for. Lucky for you we might just have a few more responsible and decent people in this country that will keep you from getting what you seem to want. You're welcome deplorables.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1

i think Joe baited trump into being that bat s#!t crazy raging lunatic last night.   maybe "dementia Joe" is really working out well.   trump thinks he is in control because joe has diminished capabilities....when really Joe is goading him into showing us how looney don the con really is.

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, admo said:

Yes, he is. One can't make that argument when the candidate they support can barely drink a glass of water, can't walk up a ramp, and has an incredibly difficult time reading two syllable words. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1