Betts

HANC

2 minutes ago, HANC said:

Okay. Someone in the know getvtp work. Benning mentions SF has some issues to clean up and says Betts, but catches himself. 

Frost has pretty much called out Betts already and said he can be as good as he wants to be, implying that he hasn’t been consistently putting forth great effort. Hopefully he’s just being an 18 year old kid cause he has a ton of talent at a position we desperately need it. 

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Benning just said at least two times that Betts had COVID this week. It’s on Big Red Overreaction. 

Yes...and Severe says "technically "....each time Benning says that. Earlier, after Benning mentions Betts, he asked Severe, "have I said too much tonight".

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, dubsker said:

I don’t care.  These local media hacks need to spill it or shut up. DB wants you to know that he’s so connected that he can’t say just how connected he is.  His schtick is so old.

It wouldn't fly anywhere else in the country and it is amazing that it has lasted as long as it has in NE. 

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, HANC said:

Yes...and Severe says "technically "....each time Benning says that. Earlier, after Benning mentions Betts, he asked Severe, "have I said too much tonight".

I wouldn't say they dislike each other (Frost and Benning) but it's pretty obvious Benning doesn't have the "in" with the program. What he does get is good recruiting intel from the Omaha kids. 

• Plus1 2