Huskers Land Texas Transfer QB Casey Thompson

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Good question.  Whatever the case I probably shouldn't have given their post the time of day.  Yeah maybe they were factoring in the offense as well.  

It's fine, I'm glad you did.  We have to face where we are (recent record & history) and go from there. 

I look it as motivation.  Gotta put in the work.

• Fire 1
18 minutes ago, admo said:

Gotta put in the work ;)

Oh I have

1) raised 3 step daughters who now proudly shout "GBR".

2) cleaned my Huskers license plate cover.

3) Bought a red truck to subconsciously get my northwest community members to love the color red and associate it with Nebraska (see #2).

4) Named my dog Husker (RIP Husker).

5) got my HS BBALL coach to shorten practice so I could catch the kickoff of the Fiesta Bowl vs Gators (oldie but a goodie)

6) If I see Nebraska gear, I get a "GBR" from them.

7) Coworkers who have no collegiate affiliation, at minimum know Nebraska.

8) Although I don't like it...I support Mountain Dew "Code Red".

9) The Hunt for Red October is a recognized great movie in my household. Because 9 wins is the standard.

10) Pimpin corn at any barbecue I go too.

11) Maybe have sped up to a car with a Husker logo or license plate cover to get them to see my license plate cover (see #2 and #6).

12) Legitimately gave my best friend s#!t for placing a Little Ceasers pizza box on the coffee table while getting our a$$ kicked against OSU in 07. Claimed he brought bad vibes.

13) Hold my house internet hostage on 9am (pst) gameday in that I won't start watching it til noon (beers at 9am ruin my saturday) and I don't need any "have you seen the score!?" undertones.

GBR!!!

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 3

10 hours ago, UniversalMartin said:

Oh I have

1) raised 3 step daughters who now proudly shout "GBR".

2) cleaned my Huskers license plate cover.

3) Bought a red truck to subconsciously get my northwest community members to love the color red and associate it with Nebraska (see #2).

4) Named my dog Husker (RIP Husker).

5) got my HS BBALL coach to shorten practice so I could catch the kickoff of the Fiesta Bowl vs Gators (oldie but a goodie)

6) If I see Nebraska gear, I get a "GBR" from them.

7) Coworkers who have no collegiate affiliation, at minimum know Nebraska.

8) Although I don't like it...I support Mountain Dew "Code Red".

9) The Hunt for Red October is a recognized great movie in my household. Because 9 wins is the standard.

10) Pimpin corn at any barbecue I go too.

11) Maybe have sped up to a car with a Husker logo or license plate cover to get them to see my license plate cover (see #2 and #6).

12) Legitimately gave my best friend s#!t for placing a Little Ceasers pizza box on the coffee table while getting our a$$ kicked against OSU in 07. Claimed he brought bad vibes.

13) Hold my house internet hostage on 9am (pst) gameday in that I won't start watching it til noon (beers at 9am ruin my saturday) and I don't need any "have you seen the score!?" undertones.

GBR!!!

Crossing streams here (forgive me) but Code Red was a staple chaser with Redrum before a heading to Roos Field and Reese Court

• 2 weeks later...