2013 Tempe 8-4

2014 Temple 6-6

2015 Temple 9-5

2016 Temple 12-2

2017 Baylor 5-7

2018 Baylor 6-6-1

2019 Baylor 9-5

Total 55-35-1 61%

Coaches of note (not counting 2022 results)

Day 56%

Harbaugh 51%

Franklin 53%

Frost 48%

Jimbo 60%

Smart 58%

Saban 55%

Kiffin 54%

Kelly 54%

Stoops 48%

Dabo 54%

Riley 52%

https://collegefootballnews.com/2022/09/college-football-coaches-against-the-spread-rankings-who-covers-who-doesnt

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Fire 2
  • Oh Yeah! 3
2 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

If Rhule was indeed in town and someone spotted him why isn’t there any photos posted on Social media 

Why weren't there any pictures when Bo Pelini beat up that softball umpire? 

Why weren't there any pictures from Moos being drunk off his a$$ and falling out of his barstool?

Why weren't there any pictures of Frost out drunk at seemingly every country club in the Omaha/Lincoln areas? 

--------------

Because cameras don't exist in Nebraska

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Good coaches win, great coaches cover?

Rhule vs the spread:

2013 Tempe 8-4

2014 Temple 6-6

2015 Temple 9-5

2016 Temple 12-2

2017 Baylor 5-7

2018 Baylor 6-6-1

2019 Baylor 9-5

Total 55-35-1 61%

Day 56%

Harbaugh 51%

Franklin 53%

Frost 48%

Jimbo 60%

Smart 58%

Saban 55%

Kiffin 54%

Kelly 54%

Stoops 48%

Dabo 54%

Riley 52%

https://collegefootballnews.com/2022/09/college-football-coaches-against-the-spread-rankings-who-covers-who-doesnt

Love the quote and its true. Great coaches cover :cheers

can someone gimme the TLDR on how the Rhule smoke has picked up the past 12-20 hours?  In scanning the most recent posts all I can gather is this is based off a random unverified twitter account, desmond howard's opinion (which historically, none of us has respected as he is a clown), and references to the UVA tragedy.  im confused

3 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

If Rhule was indeed in town and someone spotted him why isn’t there any photos posted on Social media 

To play devil's advocate, I've seen a handful of "famous" people at airports and didn't have the opportunity to take a photo for various reasons.  Saw a few other people as they drove by and didn't have enough time to react to get my phone and take a pic.

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

can someone gimme the TLDR on how the Rhule smoke has picked up the past 12-20 hours?  In scanning the most recent posts all I can gather is this is based off a random unverified twitter account, desmond howard's opinion (which historically, none of us has respected as he is a clown), and references to the UVA tragedy.  im confused

The fact that the stadium lights were randomly on at 1030 at night

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

I saw someone post the information based on information received from the pay wall at the Platinum Board. Then local radio guys and certain media types were dropping hints in regard to some smoke rising. 

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Good coaches win, great coaches cover?

Rhule vs the spread:

2013 Tempe 8-4

2014 Temple 6-6

2015 Temple 9-5

2016 Temple 12-2

2017 Baylor 5-7

2018 Baylor 6-6-1

2019 Baylor 9-5

Total 55-35-1 61%

Day 56%

Harbaugh 51%

Franklin 53%

Jimbo 60%

Smart 58%

Saban 55%

Kiffin 54%

Kelly 54%

Stoops 48%

Dabo 54%

Riley 52%

You forgot Frost.  Surely all of the one score losses should count for something.

1 minute ago, sho said:

To play devil's advocate, I've seen a handful of "famous" people at airports and didn't have the opportunity to take a photo for various reasons.  Saw a few other people as they drove by and didn't have enough time to react to get my phone and take a pic.

Realistically speaking, if Rhule was actually here there is minimal chance he grabbed a coach seat on the soonest united flight- he surely woulda flown private and had transport provided by Trev/university, IF this was true.

BTW, IF this does end up being true, I'd be happy.  Solid track record of developing players and im confident he'd bring the concept of physicality and strong defense back to lincoln, something that hasnt been seen in these parts in 12 years

17 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

If he was in town, he wasn't waiting at baggage claims for his luggage and I doubt he went out to dinner at Lazlo's followed by some beers at The Rail.

He flew via private jet and got off the plane into a car and probably went directly to the stadium.  I'm sure that UNL has some agreements with hotels downtown to get some special secret treatment.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2