What did we learn-Game 4 Rutgers

JJ Husker

6 minutes ago, zoogs said:

Quality win. How it looks in the context of the season of course, depends on how the rest of the game goes. Is this an inflection point where this team that stumbled out the gate starts putting it together? Or is it a forgettable blip in a season that continues off the rails?

Hoping it's the former. It's good to see these guys do well.

Quality win.....reaching really deep for that one. Don't get me wrong I like wins....but this was more I tripped and slide through horse s#!t on my way across the finish line, then got up and sprayed axe on and went out for a date to Runza with my ex who happens to be my cousin and is gender fluid.

• Plus1 6

Quality win.....reaching really deep for that one. Don't get me wrong I like wins....but this more I tripped and slide through horse s#!t on my way across the finish line, then got up and sprayed axe on and went out for a date to Runza with my ex who happens to be my cousin and is gender fluid.

So I feel like a swipe at people with non-binary gender identification was unnecessary to express your discontent with the state of Nebraska football.

But yeah, if the Huskers do well the rest of the way, this'll be a quality win because it'll be seen as a springboard towards the strong finish. If it's a dumpster fire season, we'll treat this as practically a loss. Either is fair enough. I just prefer the brighter take as long as I can manage it :B)

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, zoogs said:

So I feel like a swipe at people with non-binary gender identification was unnecessary to express your discontent with the state of Nebraska football.

But yeah, if the Huskers do well the rest of the way, this'll be a quality win because it'll be seen as a springboard towards the strong finish. If it's a dumpster fire season, we'll treat this as practically a loss. Either is fair enough. I just prefer the brighter take as long as I can manage it :B)

It was more of a swipe at Runza...

• Plus1 2

I learned that like Keller in 2007, Lee won't get benched no matter how badly he plays. It's absolutely baffling.

The defense continues to improve. Starting to attack and gang tackle well.

With as bad as Rutgers is, this game continues to lower my confidence in the coaching staff. We had a lot of injuries, so maybe this was a turning point and the team will get better going forward. But I just can't see us winning with Lee throwing picks.