** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, GamingGlen said:

Doesn't almost any neighborhood restaurant make better burgers?    The truck stop's tiki-hut/outdoor restaurant near me on US 27 (CAFE  27) has awesome burgers, but pricey at $11.99 for a cheeseburger and fries.

There is a small (soooo small) roadside town about 20 minutes from us (in Missouri) A tiny gas station there served the BEST Hamburger AND Fries I've ever eaten (Yeah, both). I use past-tense because it was knocked down by a tornado 8 or so years ago, and the old man never rebuilt it:(

47 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

I don't really post, I lurk. The unmoderated board I'm on is the free Rivals one and I also lurk on the csnbbs AAC board. The later is a conference board and not a great source of info, but the reasonable UCF fans seem to hang out there. 

FYI, the Rivals UCF board is flooded with "Nebraska" fans, but there are enough real fans apologizing that y'all look better than other fanbases. 

Sorry, but you didn't actually answer my question. As you type this stuff (today) where are you located, on planet earth?

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

There is a small (soooo small) roadside town about 20 minutes from us (in Missouri) A tiny gas station there served the BEST Hamburger AND Fries I've ever eaten (Yeah, both). I use past-tense because it was knocked down by a tornado 8 or so years ago, and the old man never rebuilt it:(

My uncle used to tell us about a place near Seward that had the best hamburgers... then they got shut down for selling horse meat.

6 hours ago, ATS Knight said:

I don't think it's about accomplishment, I think it's about buying time and finding the perfect situation. UCF was PERFECT for Frost. He couldn't lose. If he stays, whatever he does will look impressive. Then he's in Petersen territory when he was at Boise, where he can find whatever job he wants. 

For those of you that have kids, remember when your first was born. Would you want to land your dream job when you were that sleep-deprived? He can sleepwalk at UCF and look like a genius. Maybe he wants a couple more seasons of that. 

I don't think you wait for this program to get any worse to make your job more difficult. 

If you are a head coach of a college football program, you are sleep deprived anyway.

If it was just Moos I would give it a 50 percent shot. It's not just Moos. It'sMoos and Osborne. Moos has his support. Osborne likes the man. I'm sorry but he'snot staying. 

14 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Read her last 4 posts in order. Someone said maybe she had two accounts.

I think she just pushed her luck one too many times.

I've heard pizza crust works pretty good for the bread. If you have trader joes near you they have the right dough.

I read her last 4. Am I missing something?

• Plus1 1