** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

All of those teams have done alternate uniforms, as has Oklahoma, Florida State, Ohio State and Michigan. 

Yes for like 1 week a year perhaps for fun. We dont need Nike to make our uniforms hip. I would assume this has never crossed the mind of scott frost. "If I go to nebraska they have adidas and i really want to make their uniforms jazzy"

5 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

This makes that UCF $5 mil a year tweet look even more out there.

Asking for uniform help like Goldie Hawn and the Wildcats.

Who do you think Ohio State calls for their uniforms? Puma? 

Edited by jaws
  • Plus1 1
Just now, The Maudfather said:

Any legs to the "emergency players meeting" rumor?

This was posted on another message board:

Per Matt Reynoldson of Husker Online:

Here's what I know:

Senior football players (the only sample size, may have been more) received a notification on their phones to attend a meeting. It's not confirmed that it was a team meeting.

This happened around 1:30 p.m., two hours before the "scheduled" start of Tuesday practice (for those of you that played high school/college sports, you know that if you're not a half hour early, you're late).

There is no confirmation that it was an "emergency" meeting either, so it very well could have been a direction to just show up early to the facility for a pre-practice meeting.

Since the players who received the notification were seniors, keep in mind that Friday is their last game. From how I've understood it in the past - could be wrong - they plan out the Senior Day festivities early in the week and typically don't take time out of the day-before-game walkthrough.

• Plus1 1