** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Redux said:

It's Tennessee......almost a lock that it will.

I really hope not.  The hire stinks to high heaven no matter what his background is and i dont blame people for being upset about it.  But, there are people actually protesting, and the politicians are even in on the outrage.  Best to have both parties walk away from that - it's doomed to fail instantly.

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Plus1 7
11 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

So is FootballScoop a legit source?

They get some things right, but it is kinda gossipy.  They mentioned Tenn was seriously looking at Schiano 4-5 days ago.

Their sources are other coaches and agents, who sometimes have an agenda, so keep that in mind when reading.

6 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I would love it if we got a press conference scheduled for tonight. Frost comes out and says in lite of the fact we already pounded Memphis once this year, I am not too concerned about distractions. So we are officially announcing I will be the next head coach of Nebraska. Oh by the way where are my runza fries 

200.webp#1-grid1

• Plus1 1

Reports coming out apparently that Frost is expected to give a definitive answer to Danny White if he's staying or going within the next 24 hours. Also apparently he's had a contract extension sitting at his desk for weeks now unsigned. Got this just from others on /r/huskers and linked to a VIP 247 article made by UCF's reporters. We could know by tonight folks!