What did we learn? La Tech version

Red Five

5 minutes ago, Undone said:

Emotional take. He's playing right now because, you know...the starter is injured?

You know who really sucks as a division 1 quarterback? This guy:

image.png.2d83e2b99f844830b84c829b3d7b4ab4.png

And he can't run much. How is Haarberg horrible? How many touchdowns does he have? Throws and runs. 

• Haha 1

1. Rhule and staff appear to be good at halftime adjustments.

2. The O-line is still our top issue. 

3.  HH is a gamer and would have helped Nebraska beat Minnesota. He managed the game well, and when given time to throw was very accurate. Most of his incompletions came from immediate pressure.

4. I attended today's game, and the last game I attended in Lincoln was the Akron game that never happened due to lightning.  Maybe I should only watch on TV from here on out.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

42 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

1. Rhule and staff appear to be good at halftime adjustments.

2. The O-line is still our top issue. 

3.  HH is a gamer and would have helped Nebraska beat Minnesota. He managed the game well, and when given time to throw was very accurate. Most of his incompletions came from immediate pressure.

4. I attended today's game, and the last game I attended in Lincoln was the Akron game that never happened due to lightning.  Maybe I should only watch on TV from here on out.

Maybe you not going to a game since Akron was a bad luck! Go more often! A win is a win! 

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Agree that the coaches gaffed on Sims, but not sure how the WR issue is the fault of Rhule and Satt. 

They needed to bring in more transfers that for sure. And the freshman they brought in this cycle are going to need to be a lot better than the ones we just brought in. 

Positives

(1) I like what Rhule is trying to do by getting this team back to its identity…running the football and using the option.

(2) Haarberg is playing with heart which is to be expected from a kid that grew up watching husker football. If he started the Minnesota game, we would be 3-1 now.

(3) Our defense swarms the opposing players and is great against the run

(4) Fidone is a weapon that needs to be utilized more. He presents a challenge for any defense

(5) Kemp and Grant are showing promise

Negatives

(1) Raiola must go. Can he be fired and then give White a salary increase to coach the OL. Our OL is our hugest weakness

(2) We are not very good against the pass. An average team like LT was able to move the ball with ease. That is really scary

(3) Rhule has not done much to fix the penalty issues that have plagued us for a decade now. We continue to commit very costly penalties that take points off the board or give opponents crucial points. 

Overall, it is really nice to win two in a row and hopefully we will not be embarrassed next week like Iowa was embarrassed by Penn State.

• Haha 1