QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

8 minutes ago, Mastershake said:

Jeez some people will cheer for anything

Means nothing unless he wins the Heisman all 4 years

Means nothing if he doesn’t go pro and take the Cards to the Super Bowl

Means nothing unless he is buried in Memorial stadium

You had me until you said take the Cards to the Super Bowl.  He isn't God here man, he can't do the impossible. :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

I think Georgia will be fine.  I think the biggest loser in this is Frost.  When real Scott Frost learns that Nebraska ended up getting DR despite his best efforts, I think he will drink himself to sleep.  Though that will probably not be any different from any other night.  

I've said it elsewhere, I'll say it here: we owe Scotty one. If he'd done the bare minimum and showed up for the in-house visit, he probably would have gotten Dylan's commit that day. Then Danny K. commits to Missouri and stays with them, and Nebraska doesn't get such a tremendous boost in quality QB competition/depth. Thanks Scott, pour one out bud.

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 1

The question NOW becomes: Who does Dylan bring WITH him? Who ESPECIALLY wants to come to Nebraska now that this is the Heir Apparent? Pretty sure the coaches all went to Ainsworth to sell Carter Nelson on Riaola over his bud Danny Dimes. I'm pretty sure that Haarberg will be used in a different capacity next year, because he is an athletic talent and can play at the next level - just probably not at QB.

His announcement probably came TODAY to orchestrate some attention going to more people committing Tuesday and NSD. It's gonna be a cool week for the Huskers football team.

• Oh Yeah! 5
  • TBH 3
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!