Did Bill Callahan sabotage the 2004 season?

13 hours ago, Bri said:

For the Fans that think for a Second that Callahan is Legit , it is only due to your Obscured Idea & Viewpoint of the actual events transpiring. CALLAHAN 100% Sabotaged Nebraska but additionally The 2002-2003 Raiders. I am not just assuming this accusations but rather know if I needed to could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Callahan was corrupted by his Self Proclaimed Friend from Way Back South Side Chicago Native Anthony D. Panico, the Chicago Mafia's go to guy for SPORT Betting Matters. That Name may sound familiar being Bill Callahan's First Scholarship Signer, Weeks after Being Fired At Oakland & Days after Rehire at Nebraska, ,,, Santino Panico, Son of Chicago Mob Outfit Sport Fixing Extraordinaire. Do your homework & Google Anthony D. PANICO OF Libertyville, IL & you will see part of the evidence yourself. Just follow the smoke,  Callahan thinks Nebraska is a bunch of Dumb Hicks & that he is too smart for dummies to do anything. He'd brag about how stupid the FBI & IRS is & that by the time they see the big picture he will be Untouchable, Celebrating there Huge Scores that have set them both up & there kids for a long time. 

...what year is it again

13 hours ago, Bri said:

For the Fans that think for a Second that Callahan is Legit , it is only due to your Obscured Idea & Viewpoint of the actual events transpiring. CALLAHAN 100% Sabotaged Nebraska but additionally The 2002-2003 Raiders. I am not just assuming this accusations but rather know if I needed to could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Callahan was corrupted by his Self Proclaimed Friend from Way Back South Side Chicago Native Anthony D. Panico, the Chicago Mafia's go to guy for SPORT Betting Matters. That Name may sound familiar being Bill Callahan's First Scholarship Signer, Weeks after Being Fired At Oakland & Days after Rehire at Nebraska, ,,, Santino Panico, Son of Chicago Mob Outfit Sport Fixing Extraordinaire. Do your homework & Google Anthony D. PANICO OF Libertyville, IL & you will see part of the evidence yourself. Just follow the smoke,  Callahan thinks Nebraska is a bunch of Dumb Hicks & that he is too smart for dummies to do anything. He'd brag about how stupid the FBI & IRS is & that by the time they see the big picture he will be Untouchable, Celebrating there Huge Scores that have set them both up & there kids for a long time. 

Why are people afraid of “AI”?