VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

Bo Pelini is a bad coach, you should all be praying he leaves. Anyone could coach Nebraska to 4 loss seasons. Your program is capable of being MUCH better and he's had plenty of time to prove he can't win big in Lincoln.

last time we thought that we suffered the worst era of husker football imaginable.

I've always viewed Nebraska as one of the VERY elite programs in the nation and still do. I realize things were worse before Pelini arrived but you shouldn't lower expectations. I just think you guys deserve a better coach,

Jerry Kill?

Im assuming that was in jest but please leave Jerry alone. We MIGHT be finally headed in the right direction with him(crosses fingers), please dont ruin it. : )

Let's see, the Vols have reached out to 3 guys and been turned down. Now Bo reaches out to them. Hmm. I sort of remember this happening to another team in recent years. Have no real plan, fire your coach and then end up getting a guy so far down the list you don't even care.

Hmmmmm. I'm working on it. AHA!! Tennessee fired Fulmer, no doubt about it! Oh, wait. . . .