Spring Practice Updates

I think Newby is that good. You are not the #2 RB in California if you aren't. I am still a little nervous about Taylor and the knee injury. Until he gets to campus and gets with our trainers, and they give him the all clear, I would rather redshirt him

Wasn't that before his senior season. He ran for 44 TD's and 2700 yards last year...

I'm sure he is fine. And I know he played Texas HS football, but he is going to be going up against a whole new caliber of defense and the hits are going to be harder and practices will be more demanding. I would just want to make sure our training staff gives him the all clear 100% before we think about putting him on the field.

#23 - is that King Frazier?

Yes. I had to look it up on our roster.

He certainly looks the part. Between him, Cross, and Marrow, we shouldn't have any shortage of big backs to compliment Abdullah.

I know it's not the kid's fault, but I'd like to see as little of Marrow as possible this season, especially considering the way that Jankovich played last year and the spring that Zimmerer is allegedly having.

Interesting read from Brion Carnes' profile on Facebook:

Having some deep thoughts toward my future I guess you can't really trust certain people that say that say they wanna see you achieve yours goals and dreams it's all good doe #PartOfLife #TimetomakeAchange

I hope that's not about football...

Interesting read from Brion Carnes' profile on Facebook:

Having some deep thoughts toward my future I guess you can't really trust certain people that say that say they wanna see you achieve yours goals and dreams it's all good doe #PartOfLife #TimetomakeAchange

I hope that's not about football...

There's so much talent at the WR position, he's behind a lot of guys to begin with