UCLA Game worries

I don't understand people saying they think UCLA will score 40-50 on our D this year.....

I still think UCLA will put up some points but I guess I'm not as worried as some people.

Not saying you're wrong, but who predicted us to lose last year? If I remember correctly (pretty certain), the general board consensus was similar to yours now. "I don't know why people are worried about this game...I see us winning by two scores." only to have what happened happen.

I don't understand people saying they think UCLA will score 40-50 on our D this year.....

I still think UCLA will put up some points but I guess I'm not as worried as some people.

Not saying you're wrong, but who predicted us to lose last year? If I remember correctly (pretty certain), the general board consensus was similar to yours now. "I don't know why people are worried about this game...I see us winning by two scores." only to have what happened happen.

Guilty as charged. I remember thinking we looked good against a pretty decent So Miss team while they were only ahead of Rice by 11 points in the fourth quarter.

Oops.

Did you guys run a 3-4 last year as well? I must be having a brain fart. Also, have you heard anything about Devin Fuller? Is he progressing at the WR spot?

Thanks

Yes we ran a 3-4 last year. Deviin Fuller is definitely going to be an impact WR. He has great speed and hands. He's a natural.

I get what you are saying. I'm not saying their offense doesn't deserve more respect than what they were given last year. They still have a lot of talent and I'm sure will be very good. I just think our D matches up better than some might think.

Did you guys run a 3-4 last year as well? I must be having a brain fart. Also, have you heard anything about Devin Fuller? Is he progressing at the WR spot?

Thanks

Yes we ran a 3-4 last year. Deviin Fuller is definitely going to be an impact WR. He has great speed and hands. He's a natural.

It's like you're telling me my ex is great in the sack. Good thing I'm not running low on dime pieces.

Thanks

It's like you're telling me my ex is great in the sack. Good thing I'm not running low on dime pieces.

I see what ya did there

Thanks

I did not know that Nebraska offered Devin Fuller a scholarship. Do you know if it was at WR or at QB?

Thanks

I did not know that Nebraska offered Devin Fuller a scholarship. Do you know if it was at WR or at QB?

Fuller blind-sided a ton of people. It was down to NU and Rutgers for awhile. I honestly though Rutgers until their coach for hired to the NFL. Then Arizona entered the picture when Rich Rod got hired and he pitched the idea of being the next Pat White. I honestly predicted him to NU. UCLA entered very late and I didn't think they were much of a player until I heard Sinbad was his uncle and that was a big part of his decision. Our offer was at QB, but if it didn't work out he'd be moved.

Fuller blind-sided a ton of people. It was down to NU and Rutgers for awhile. I honestly though Rutgers until their coach for hired to the NFL. Then Arizona entered the picture when Rich Rod got hired and he pitched the idea of being the next Pat White. I honestly predicted him to NU. UCLA entered very late and I didn't think they were much of a player until I heard Sinbad was his uncle and that was a big part of his decision. Our offer was at QB, but if it didn't work out he'd be moved.

Sinbad is his uncle??!?!??!

I definitely am glad that sonofabitch didn't come here...

Sinbad is his uncle??!?!??!

I definitely am glad that sonofabitch didn't come here...

Not a Sinbad fan walks?

Can't believe the NCAA gave Vanderdoes a waiver, they are morons. Grounds were lacking, hell if anything the situation called for him not playing this season, and they have opened Pandora's box for others to think they can just slide on their commitment.

As far as the game goes we have to avoid turnovers and make the tackles we missed in droves last time. UCLA has extra prep time and I'm sure they will be able to confuse our young D some. They confused an experienced D last year. But what killed us was inability to complete assignments and make those tackles in space. We're faster this year, so that should decrease their ability to run around us. We're supposed to be focusing more on working good-on-good in camp and tackling this time around. Hopefully that helps.