****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 11m

Taylor Martinez says to watch out for Quincy Enunwa... http://bit.ly/1cabTbM #Huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 10m

"I've never seen one or two people take him down," Martinez said. "You should have saw a run by him in the scrimmage. It was ridiculous."

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip 3m

The 6-2, 225-pound Enunwa caught 42 passes last season for 470 yards. He is running through tackles in practice, Martinez said.

First the shirtless photo with the OLine and now this. Somebody needs to tell Martinez that he doesn't have to say yes to every photo op.

That was for the OWH's Football Preview on Sunday. I don't think it would be a good idea for the 4th year starting QB to say no to biggest media source in the state. It's not that bad of a photo.

Taylor Martinez says to watch out for Quincy Enunwa... http://bit.ly/1cabTbM #Huskers

"I've never seen one or two people take him down," Martinez said. "You should have saw a run by him in the scrimmage. It was ridiculous."

The 6-2, 225-pound Enunwa caught 42 passes last season for 470 yards. He is running through tackles in practice, Martinez said.

WR's running through tackles does not inspire confidence in our defense after last year. We need to play some other teams so we don't have to guess whether reports are good for the offense or bad for the defense.

WR's running through tackles does not inspire confidence in our defense after last year. We need to play some other teams so we don't have to guess whether reports are good for the offense or bad for the defense.

We don't do a lot of live tackling in practice, so I'm sure we will be "rusty"...we've certainly done more this year than previous years. Quincy is also just a freak of nature strength and size wise.

As I said earlier, LB was a concern for Bo. Bo says he's seen a big jump over the last couple weeks of practice...not as much of a concern now.. Courtney Love probably gonna redshirt...

Eric Olson@ericolson6452m

T. Newby, Collins, Maurice, Gregory, Gerry, Cethan Carter all new faces who likely be on field Saturday, Pelini says. #Huskers

hmmmm...... No mention of Adam Taylor.

Caught my eye as well. But judging from other comments over the last week he doesn't seem to be working into the mix very quickly.

Did he say that T. Newby was going to see the field at RB? Or is this going to be for returns?

Ameer couldn't stop throwing praise on Newby during his interview - said he works hard on and off the field... he is fast... brings something to the team...

As for AT - he is a "faster Imani Cross" according to Beck or someone, so it is probably a good thing to space out our RBs a little bit..and from what I heard he is slightly better in protection than Newby but isn't near the runner Newby is so far - not adjusting to the speed all that well supposedly - like I said months ago, Newby has vision, accelerates and is FAST enough where I thought other teams would have to adjust to him, rather than the other way around, he's just that athletic.

I agree, Adam Taylor will go on to be a STUD here. But his style takes more time to adjust compared to Newby's. Newby brings something to the table that no other RB does from us, imo, a home run threat from anywhere on the field. I would guess, and be pretty confident, that Newby is our faster RB. That coupled with the fact Newby is in the mix on the return game I think gives him the edge. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor RS and us be VERY picky in recruiting a RB this year. We would have Ameer SR, Cross, JR, Newby SOPH, Taylor RSFR....that is plenty of talent IMO.

• Fire 1

Disagree. Newby fits our style to the T. But AT is ahead of him in terms of blocking and picking up the blitz.

When watching Newby's film, you'll see he is very reliant on his athletic ability whereas AT isn't so much.

I expect to see both of them.

First the shirtless photo with the OLine and now this. Somebody needs to tell Martinez that he doesn't have to say yes to every photo op.

That was for the OWH's Football Preview on Sunday. I don't think it would be a good idea for the 4th year starting QB to say no to biggest media source in the state. It's not that bad of a photo.

It was meant as a joke. I couldn't care less how many photo sessions he takes on or if he agrees to be dressed like the tooth fairy.

It was meant as a joke. I couldn't care less how many photo sessions he takes on or if he agrees to be dressed like the tooth fairy.

Well... I mean let's not get carried away now.