QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

According to his Rivals page, Burrow threw for 4445 yards. Also threw 63 TD passes against only 2 interceptions. That's a pretty insane TD to INT ratio.

No wounder we didn't offer with those numbers we would have won more then 9 games and screwed up Bo's record :sarcasm

Its a shame really that we are now fighting an uphill battle for a legacy. According to Sean Callahan, had we offered last spring or summer, He woulda been "N". Kinda reminds me of Callahan ignore Mike Rucker's lil brother. Maybe the system Nebraska was running was just not a good fit. Still not entirely sure what that system was...... :dunno lol

According to his Rivals page, Burrow threw for 4445 yards. Also threw 63 TD passes against only 2 interceptions. That's a pretty insane TD to INT ratio.

No wounder we didn't offer with those numbers we would have won more then 9 games and screwed up Bo's record :sarcasm

Its a shame really that we are now fighting an uphill battle for a legacy. According to Sean Callahan, had we offered last spring or summer, He woulda been "N". Kinda reminds me of Callahan ignore Mike Rucker's lil brother. Maybe the system Nebraska was running was just not a good fit. Still not entirely sure what that system was...... :dunno lol

Totally agree, I wish I could add more without being too harsh so I will let it go.

Totally agree, I wish I could add more without being too harsh so I will let it go.
Also, to clarify, those were his SR year stats only. He put up great numbers his entire career, but those SR numbers are outstanding.

I have no idea what Bo and his staff were thinking in taking a pass on this guy. Is there anyway we as fans can show him some love and let him know we would really like him to follow in his family's legacy and join Nebraska?

I'm guessing they thought Dillman was their guy.

It was all about TB finding "his guy" and ignoring a gift wrapped legacy recruit with boatloads of talent.

I hesitate to knock his talent evaluation, but looking back, it's shocking we had anyone on staff who knew how to scout QBs effectively. Barney's always been more of a run game kind of guy, and Beck clearly had no idea how to improve tools once he got his guys on campus.

Hope we somehow luck out and snag this guy.

Burrow's new QB coach is the same guy that didn't bother to recruit him when at Nebraska...I think Mike Riley can use Ohio State's terrible hire to his advantage here...

All offers went through Bo first before they were extended. Beck very well could have tried recruiting him but Bo said no, I want so-so more.

Now you clowns know more than Urban. Can't believe you guys aren't top level coaches with all of your vast knowledge of the game. Lol

I was named after a clown ... so thank you. I applaud Urban for going after Burrow. I think he is a good get and it was a "fail" by the Nebraska staff.

FYI, I claim no "vast knowledge" or expert knowledge ... just a fan. I'll hold you up to your high stature of yourself however. :-)