***2016 Recruiting***

Using 247 class calculator, if we added Jackson, Fitz, Miller, Jefferson, Davis, Farniok and Simmons it would put us in the 18-20 team ranking range with 23 recruits (226 class score).

I have seen various reports where we are the leader on each of these players.

But, that also assumes no one else gets any commits either. Bank on 25

Also assuming that others don't have any decomits. So + or - 3 on 20.

Using 247 class calculator, if we added Jackson, Fitz, Miller, Jefferson, Davis, Farniok and Simmons it would put us in the 18-20 team ranking range with 23 recruits (226 class score).

I have seen various reports where we are the leader on each of these players.

But, that also assumes no one else gets any commits either. Bank on 25

A score of 226 would have been good for 22nd in each of the last two years.

I provided just one link. If you think I'm going to go back through every post in my post history to search for evidence, that's not gonna happen. Bottom line is, you doubted that it was ever said. Doesn't matter if one person said it or a hundred, it was said.

teachercd, on 15 Oct 2015 - 5:18 PM, said:

Prediction...Riley's first class: Top 15

So 1 random guy on the internet predicts a top 15 class and in your logic that means that you are personally assured of a top 15 class?

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Actually no, multiple random guys; however as stated prior I'm not digging through my entire post history to find them. If you want to search further, knock yourself out.

Once again I reiterate that it doesn't matter if we finish in the 20s, 30s, or 40s; none of them are good enough. Orgeron is down here snagging 5-stars right and left and we're feeling fortunate about landing 3-star guys. Sorry but you're not gonna win championships with that mentality, as history and facts have shown. We had the chance to land Orgeron, one of the premier recruiters in the country, and we failed miserably. It's as simple as that.

I bet you are a hit at a part goat....

Sure am. I was president of a frat in college, so I know how to have a good time. I also know the truth, and sometimes it hurts, whether you want to hear it or not.

Funny thing is, you guys will act like this class is OK and everything is fine and I'm just a pessimist, but yet you'll be the same ones complaining when we only win 6 games. :lol:

• Fire 1

I bet you are a hit at a part goat....

Sure am. I was president of a frat in college, so I know how to have a good time. I also know the truth, and sometimes it hurts, whether you want to hear it or not.

Funny thing is, you guys will act like this class is OK and everything is fine and I'm just a pessimist, but yet you'll be the same ones complaining when we only win 6 games. :lol:

This explains all I need to know about you.

• Fire 2

It's a process. You can't just snap your fingers and get top recruiting classes to win championships. Higher class's (top 20s) will allow us to win more then "6 games" hopefully.... We then build a base and move up with motivation. Clemson wasn't pulling top 15 recruiting classes 4 years ago.... Yet they built on it and now look great.

You expect instant gratification. There is no manual on any of this... Stop being s negative Nancy and enjoy life.

• Fire 1

It's a process. You can't just snap your fingers and get top recruiting classes to win championships. Higher class's (top 20s) will allow us to win more then "6 games" hopefully.... We then build a base and move up with motivation. Clemson wasn't pulling top 15 recruiting classes 4 years ago.... Yet they built on it and now look great.

You expect instant gratification. There is no manual on any of this... Stop being s negative Nancy and enjoy life.

Man you got him way wrong - he was president of ...... Life is good!!!

Defensive ends and versatile Kansan among key Husker recruiting visitors

By Sam McKewon / World-Herald staff writer POSTED: THURSDAY, JANUARY 21, 2016

LINCOLN — Nebraska football needs a big finish to its 2016 recruiting class to finish anywhere near the top 25, and this weekend is as good of a shot as the Huskers will get to hit the jackpot.
NU will get an assist, if you will, from Tim Miles’ basketball team, whose four-game winning streak — and upset of Michigan State on Wednesday night — should turn Pinnacle Bank Arena into a madhouse on Saturday afternoon. Recruits will drink that in, along with the usual official visit events.

LINK

Sam discusses several of the guys we're going after this last week before NSD. A bunch of them will be at the game tonight. GBR!

• Fire 1