*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

Kind of amazing we are only down 17 with the Offense playing as bad as they are

This. We are damn lucky to even have a prayer of a comeback. This offensive meltdown is inexcusable. What more can you ask of the D and special teams?

I am unimpressed with MSU. They have tried to give us this game, but our O has crapped the bed.......

I put this on Beck right now. Your QB is struggling and the O-Line is not getting a push. Have to figure out a way to give the QB confidence while backing u the D.

I think our d is doing alot of great work. Just gave up 2 big plays. We need to figure out the answer. Bo seemed somewhat calm at the half and believe it or not that makes me feel alittle better.

They are. Like several other games, they've done well enough....its been the offense that has usually disappeared.

Is there a chance that we can have Beck tend the gatoraide cooler for the 2nd half and let the towel boy call plays? 86 yds, pathetic!!! just let AA run between the tackles. Beck your mommie must have named you Richard, you know,

I bet someone in that stadium has a coloring book he can borrow.

Take away two plays and the defense is matching the Spartan defense.

The problem is Beck calling the same two running plays that Narduzzi has on tape for five straight games. Not difficult to prepare for that.

And please no more bubble screens to a receiver with cadaver ligaments in his knee. Use DPE there.

Is there a chance that we can have Beck tend the gatoraide cooler for the 2nd half and let the towel boy call plays? 86 yds, pathetic!!! just let AA run between the tackles. Beck your mommie must have named you Richard, you know,

Have you watched the game? What do you think we have been doing? We ran Abdullah up the middle and he got 21 yards in the first half.