Mike Riley's Staff

After watching Oregon thrash FSU today, I am more convinced than ever that Riley should put Frost on the Husker staff. Double or triple his salary if necessary.

Not happening. Frost has zero reason to leave Oregon for anything short of a HC job.

On another topic.. we have RB/WR/DL positions left to fill. Any buzz out on these remaining spots?

After watching Oregon thrash FSU today, I am more convinced than ever that Riley should put Frost on the Husker staff. Double or triple his salary if necessary.

Not happening. Frost has zero reason to leave Oregon for anything short of a HC job.

On another topic.. we have RB/WR/DL positions left to fill. Any buzz out on these remaining spots?

I agree that the calls for Frost to come to NU as OC are the biggest pipe dreams ever.

Haven't heard anything about be remaining position jobs. I am sure there will be a lot of whining when NU doesn't hire the Super Bowl winning OC as the WR coach.

Dude, you're just another one of the delusional fans that think they can call the shots better than the administration. Nebraska doesn't have an Harbaugh floating around in the nfl. Who would you have wanted as a hc and who do you think should he his staff?

Get over this "waiting for a home run assistant" because no matter who they pick, if it's not someone you want, it's a failure. If oregon is so good, why doesn't he have a job?

You're missing out on the nuance that comes with major decisions. Id bet you're pretty dense when it comes to all facets of your life and I'm glad I don't know you.

n their games

Its not so much Frost as the players he has and tonight the team they played. The only reason FSU was picked to be in this group of 4 is that they won last year and managed to win all their games this year.

T_O_B

n their games

Its not so much Frost as the players he has and tonight the team they played. The only reason FSU was picked to be in this group of 4 is that they won last year and managed to win all their games this year.

T_O_B

To be fair... that's generally a good indicator of a national championship contender :D

• Fire 2