youre the only one in the state of nebraska who doesnt want orgeron. So just stop please.

All that I am saying is that we need to look at a guy's character, first. Yeah, he's a great coach, but what about his character?

You could dig up sh#t and nitpick character in regards to ANYONE. Yes, even the almighty himself TO.

Right. Because we all have had restraining orders against us.

If we get Orgeron, that's fine. But this whole dismissal of the points HISD is making makes you look foolish. Just say 'yeah, he's a loose cannon, but we his recruiting prowess makes up for it'

Yeah, he's a loose cannon, but his recruiting prowess makes up for it.

• 1 month later...

Is that what we call a "splash?"

These SEC programs are gonna eat each other from the inside out. At some point in time the constant arms race, staff overturn is gonna take its toll. I mean cmon. At some point you have to give the process a chance and give it a year or two, yes? There has to be some degree of continuity i would think. Does Orgeron's coaching even match the type of talent and philosophies that Miles has? What about Steele? Does Oregeron share the same philosophies as Steele? Not sayin they dont, but I am suggesting it. Seems this SEC teams lately are just going after those names what we Husker fans always seem to have a constant woody over. Just my opinion. Time will tell I guess.

Is that what we call a "splash?"These SEC programs are gonna eat each other from the inside out. At some point in time the constant arms race, staff overturn is gonna take its toll. I mean cmon. At some point you have to give the process a chance and give it a year or two, yes? There has to be some degree of continuity i would think. Does Orgeron's coaching even match the type of talent and philosophies that Miles has? What about Steele? Does Oregeron share the same philosophies as Steele? Not sayin they dont, but I am suggesting it. Seems this SEC teams lately are just going after those names what we Husker fans always seem to have a constant woody over. Just my opinion. Time will tell I guess.

Well they haven't won the National Championship in 2 consecutive years so I am okay with them doing this.

Is that what we call a "splash?"

These SEC programs are gonna eat each other from the inside out. At some point in time the constant arms race, staff overturn is gonna take its toll. I mean cmon. At some point you have to give the process a chance and give it a year or two, yes? There has to be some degree of continuity i would think. Does Orgeron's coaching even match the type of talent and philosophies that Miles has? What about Steele? Does Oregeron share the same philosophies as Steele? Not sayin they dont, but I am suggesting it. Seems this SEC teams lately are just going after those names what we Husker fans always seem to have a constant woody over. Just my opinion. Time will tell I guess.

Considering the national media reaction, id say it's splah. Guys with recruiting prowess are a hot commodity.

Sure, they might just be hiring names. But those names can recruit and they excite the fanbase. You don't have to conduct a lengthy Google search to find out why they were hired.